You want bigger tires to tackle bigger obstacles, but you don’t want a lift that’s hard to handle and makes you feel unstable. You need SuperATV’s High Clearance 1.5" Forward Offset A-Arms for your Polaris RZR 800. They increase your wheel base by 1.5", so you get more stability, room for 29.5" tires, and more strength. The dual bend design gives additional ground clearance so you can cruise over obstacles easily. These arms are made from 1.25" diameter steel tubing, and they also come with adjustable pivot blocks that are set to factory specs out of the box. If you don’t want to mess with them, you don’t have to. But they give you the ability to adjust your camber for a better ride and less premature wear. SuperATV combined unbeatable 300M alloy steel with an advanced ball joint design to bring you the strongest ball joint you can get. They’re adjustable and serviceable so you can can maintain your preferred stud stiffness for years of use. Altogether it’s 2.25 times stronger than stock, so it won’t break under stress.
- Made from 1.25" tubing that is 25% larger than stock
- 300M alloy steel ball joint design is 2.25 times stronger than stock
- UV resistant powder coat finish
- Adds 1.5" of forward offset
- Allows you to fit up to 29.5" tires
- Adjustable ball joints for full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- Easy to install
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Click on the Year for your Make/Model below to select it.
Polaris RZR 800
Polaris RZR 800 EFI EPS
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov