The STI Out And Back Max side-by-side utility mud tire features an aggressive tread pattern and true sizing designed to power today's everything, from large bore SxS to mid-size quads, through the mud and then get them back in comfort. Out And Back Max tires use stepped lug construction and a rugged 8-ply carcass for trusted performance in the sloppiest conditions. With tread depth of 1 1/2" in the center and up to 2 1/2" at the shoulder, the Out And Back Max mud tires provide maximum traction. Do your mud tires measure up to the Out And Back Max?
- Sturdy 8 ply carcass construction for low psi operation and supreme flotation
- Aggressive tread pattern with 1 1/2" tread depth in the center and 2" depth at the shoulder (most sizes)
- Tire size 36x10-18 has a tread depth of 2 1/2" at the shoulder
- Stepped lug construction builds lugs for minimum flex and maximum traction
- True sizing designed for today's mid-sized ATVs and large bore UTVs
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 27x10-14, 28x10-14, 30x10-14, 32x10-14, 31x10-15, 32x10-17, 34x10-17, and 36x10-18
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|32 x 10 - 14||337-001-1329||001-1329||5 In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|
|27 x 10 - 14||337-001-1323||001-1323||4 In Stock. Ready to ship.||2 In Stock.|
|30 x 10 - 14||337-001-1327||001-1327||Unavailable.||-|
|28 x 10 - 14||337-001-1325||001-1325||Unavailable.||-|