The Stacyc 18eDRIVE with a 36 Volt motor platform comes with the power and range to tackle aggressive riding terrain or longer trips with the crew. The Stacyc 18eDRIVE is the next choice for the Stacyc generation and ready to deliver a whole new riding experience. With 3 power modes the 18eDRIVE will still allow the progression your little rippers expect from Stacyc with a much larger growth curve. A top speed of 18mph, and dressed with hydraulic disc brakes the Stacyc 18eDRIVE has the ability to unlock endless opportunities and develop the skills your little rippers have dreamed of. Weighing in at 31lbs with the battery, the 18eDRIVE is perfect for kids between 8-10 and up to 115lbs.
- Perfect for 8 to 10 year olds under 115lbs
- Seat height: 21"
- Weighs only 31 lbs with battery
- 36V motor platform with proprietary cush drive
- Full aluminum frame with proprietary shaped tubes
- 18" Nylon wheels with sealed bearings and pneumatic tires
- Crown gem tires
- Proprietary throttle assembly with custom grips
- Custom 19mm flat handle bar
- Hayes Dominion A2 brakes in front and rear
- High end paint scheme
- 30-45 minutes run time with 1.5hr charge time
- Quick connect/disconnect battery
- 40V max voltage (36Vnom)
Power selection modes:
- Low/Training mode: approx 9mph
- Med/Standard mode: approx 13.5mph
- High/Advanced mode: approx 18mph
Note: 1 battery and charger included.
Note: Run-time is entirely dependent on terrain, hills, and skill level. Run-times are estimates and can vary.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov