Speed And Strength SS600 Black Nine Open Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Thermo-plastic alloy (TPA) shell construction for lighter weight and increased strength and protection
- Quilted comfort liner with accent stitching, leather trim and integrated mesh panels to allow for additional air flow through the helmet
- Air Strike direct course ventilation system incorporates vents with cooling channels for superior ventilation
- Adjustable and strategically placed intake vents and rear exhaust vents
- Integrated cooling channels in the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner provide maximum airflow
- Double "D" D-ring retention system secures the helmet in place using standard D-rings and a strap with a retention snap to secure excess strap
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Silver XS||Item #387-7992||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Silver S||Item #387-7993||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Speed & Strength Adult Helmets
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||7 - 7 1/8||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|Head Measurement (in)||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||24 - 24 3/8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|Head Measurement (cm)||53 - 54||55 - 56||57 - 58||59 - 60||61 - 62||63 - 64|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head MeasurementWrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small. For proper sizing, your nearest dealer will be able to help you get sized up.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!