Speed And Strength SS3000 Solid Speed Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The SS3000 full face motorcycle helmet from Speed and Strength is lined with a Cool-Core removable, washable and moisture wicking liner. The helmet is built with an A.F.C.S. (Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell) that meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards. It offers a double 'D' D-ring retentions system and an Air Strike direct course ventilation system for proper air flow. The SS3000 helmet offers a Lock 'N Load rapid conversion shield replacement system and Lockdown shield security lock system. Included is an All Clear! optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield, tinted shield sold separately.
- Motorcycle helmet with AFCS (Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell) construction for lighter weight (1450 grams) and increased impact resistance
- Lightweight, removable/washable and moisture wicking Cool-Core fabric liner keeps the rider dry and comfortable
- Air Strike direct course ventilation system with adjustable and strategically placed intake vents combined with rear exhaust vents
- Integrated cooling channels in the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner provide maximum air flow through the helmet
- All Clear! sight system optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield provides clear vision and protection
- Lock 'N Load rapid conversion shield replacement system with quick release lever for quick and easy, tool-less shield changes
- Lockdown shield security system with single action locking mechanism allows the face shield to be locked in a close position
- Double 'D' D-ring retention system secures the helmet in place using standard D-rings and strap, with a retention snap to secure the excess strap
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
Note: Comes standard with a clear face shield. Optional tinted face shield shown (sold separately).
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Matte Black S||Item #387-876174||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Black L||Item #387-876176||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Black XL||Item #387-876177||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Black XXL||Item #387-876178||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Speed & Strength Adult Helmets
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||7 - 7 1/8||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|Head Measurement (in)||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||24 - 24 3/8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|Head Measurement (cm)||53 - 54||55 - 56||57 - 58||59 - 60||61 - 62||63 - 64|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head MeasurementWrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small. For proper sizing, your nearest dealer will be able to help you get sized up.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!