Speed And Strength SS2500 Solid Speed Dual Sport Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Speed and Strength SS2500 dual sport full face helmet is lined with a removable, washable Cool-Core moisture wicking liner and built with a T.C.F. (Tri-Composite Fiberglass) shell that meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards. The 1600 gram motorcycle helmet contains an Air Strike direct course ventilation system for proper airflow circulation throughout the helmet. Provided with each full face is an All Clear! optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield, tinted shield sold separately.
- Dual sport motorcycle helmet with TCF (Tri-Composite Fiberglass) shell construction for lighter weight (1600 grams) and increased strength and protection
- Lightweight, removable/washable and moisture wicking Cool-Core fabric liner keeps the rider dry and comfortable
- Air Strike direct course ventilation system with adjustable and strategically placed intake vents combined with rear exhaust vents
- Integrated cooling channels in the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner provide maximum air flow through the helmet
- All Clear! sight system optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield provides clear vision and protection
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
Note: Comes standard with a clear face shield. Optional tinted face shield shown (sold separately).
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Matte Black S||Item #387-8156||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Black M||Item #387-8157||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Matte Black L||Item #387-8158||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Speed & Strength Adult Helmets
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||7 - 7 1/8||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|Head Measurement (in)||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||24 - 24 3/8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|Head Measurement (cm)||53 - 54||55 - 56||57 - 58||59 - 60||61 - 62||63 - 64|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head MeasurementWrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small. For proper sizing, your nearest dealer will be able to help you get sized up.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!