Speed And Strength SS1700 Solid Speed Modular Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Speed and Strength SS1700 modular full face helmet comes lined with a removable and washable Cool-Core moisture wicking liner and is built with an A.T.P.A. (Advanced Thermo-Poly Alloy) shell that meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards. The 1700 gram motorcycle helmet contains a single action chin bar release for easy helmet removal with an Air Strike direct course ventilation system providing proper airflow circulation. A DVD (Drop Visor Design) is included for sun protection, as is an All Clear! optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant clear face shield, tinted shield sold separately.
- Motorcycle helmet with ATPA (Advanced Thermo-Poly Alloy) shell construction for lighter weight (1700 grams) and increased impact resistance
- Lightweight, removable/washable and moisture wicking Cool-Core fabric liner keeps the rider dry and comfortable
- Air Strike direct course ventilation system with adjustable and strategically placed intake vents combined with rear exhaust vents
- Integrated cooling channels in the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner provide maximum air flow through the helmet
- All Clear! sight system optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield provides clear vision and protection
- Lock 'N Load Plus rapid conversion shield replacement system with quick release lever for quick and easy, tool-less shield changes
- DVD (Drop Visor Design) single action, internal tinted retractable sun visor for daytime riding
- Single action chin bar release switch allows rider to open chin bar with one hand, even with gloves on
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
Note: Comes standard with a clear face shield. Optional tinted face shield shown (sold separately).
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black S||Item #387-6899||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black L||Item #387-6901||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black XL||Item #387-6902||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Speed & Strength Adult Helmets
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||7 - 7 1/8||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|Head Measurement (in)||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||24 - 24 3/8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|Head Measurement (cm)||53 - 54||55 - 56||57 - 58||59 - 60||61 - 62||63 - 64|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head MeasurementWrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small. For proper sizing, your nearest dealer will be able to help you get sized up.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!