Speed And Strength SS1600 American Beauty Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Speed and Strength SS1600 full face helmet comes lined with a removable and washable Cool-Core moisture wicking liner and is built with an A.T.P.A. (Advanced Thermo-Poly Alloy) shell that meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards. The 1550 gram motorcycle helmet contains a Lockdown shield security system and an Air Strike direct course ventilation system providing proper airflow circulation. A DVD (Drop Visor Design) is included for sun protection, as is an All Clear! optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant clear face shield, tinted shield sold separately.
- Motorcycle helmet with ATPA (Advanced Thermo-Poly Alloy) shell construction for lighter weight (1550 grams) and increased impact resistance
- Lightweight, removable/washable and moisture wicking Cool-Core fabric liner keeps the rider dry and comfortable
- Air Strike direct course ventilation system with adjustable and strategically placed intake vents combined with rear exhaust vents
- Integrated cooling channels in the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner provide maximum air flow through the helmet
- All Clear! sight system optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield provides clear vision and protection
- Lock 'N Load rapid conversion shield replacement system with quick release lever for quick and easy, tool-less shield changes
- Lockdown shield security system with single action locking mechanism allows the face shield to be locked in a close position
- DVD (Drop Visor Design) single action, internal tinted retractable sun visor for daytime riding
- Double 'D' D-ring retention system secures the helmet in place using standard D-rings and strap, with a retention snap to secure the excess strap
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
Note: Comes standard with a clear face shield. Optional tinted face shield shown (sold separately).
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Silver S||Item #387-8567||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Silver M||Item #387-8568||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Silver L||Item #387-8569||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Speed & Strength Adult Helmets
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||7 - 7 1/8||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|Head Measurement (in)||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||24 - 24 3/8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|Head Measurement (cm)||53 - 54||55 - 56||57 - 58||59 - 60||61 - 62||63 - 64|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head MeasurementWrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small. For proper sizing, your nearest dealer will be able to help you get sized up.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!