Speed And Strength SS1400 Twist Of Fate Hi-Viz Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Advanced fiberglass composite shell (AFCS) construction for lighter weight and increased impact resistance
- Air Strike direct course ventilation system incorporates vents with cooling channels for superior ventilation
- Adjustable and strategically placed intake vents and rear exhaust vents
- Integrated cooling channels in the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner provide maximum airflow
- Lock 'N Load rapid conversion shield replacement system allows for quick and easy, tool-less shield changes
- All Clear! Sight System provides clear vision and protection
- Optically correct, anti-scratch and UV resistant clear face shield
- Cool-Core lightweight, removable/washable and moisture wicking fabric liner keeps rider dry and comfortable
- Speed Strap quick release allows for a fast and convenient way to fasten and unfasten the chin strap
- Meets or exceeds DOT and SNELL M2010 standards
- Black/Hi Viz
Note: Comes standard with a clear faceshield. Optional tinted faceshield shown (sold separately).
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz S||Item #387-8341||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Speed & Strength Adult Helmets
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||7 - 7 1/8||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|Head Measurement (in)||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||24 - 24 3/8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|Head Measurement (cm)||53 - 54||55 - 56||57 - 58||59 - 60||61 - 62||63 - 64|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head MeasurementWrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small. For proper sizing, your nearest dealer will be able to help you get sized up.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!