Sidi Crossfire 3 SR Boots
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality?.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The legendary Crossfire line has evolved again for the third time. The Sidi Crossfire 3 SR Boots have been completely redesigned, with only the acclaimed Sidi cam-lock buckles and straps carrying over from the Crossfire 2 SR Boots. The inner gaiter has a larger circumference than the Crossfire 2, now accommodating a wider range of calf sizes and making for a tight seal around the rider's lower leg no matter what knee brace system may be used. The upper inside of the gaiter features a suede heat protection grip panel for maximum grip. The Dual Flex ankle has been redesigned to prevent motion beyond anatomical limits that may cause injury, without restricting dexterity for normal shifting and braking. The Sidi Crossfire 3 SR Boots are possibly the most durable, serviceable motorcross boots on the market - the design uses hardware instead of stitching so virtually every part is replaceable, season after season.
- Motorcycle boot made from laminated water resistant, highly resistant to abrasion, Technomicro base material in all areas
- Technomicro is a composite microfiber material created from strands that are so fine, each one is less than one thousandth the thickness of silk
- These fibers act like natural leather skin, but with the advantage of better strength, softer texture and lighter weight
- Technomicro is also water resistant, highly resistant to abrasion and tearing and is easy to clean and maintain
- Technomicro doesn't stain and offers reduced weight, more flexibility and a better feel than leather or other synthetic material boots
- Foot area lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle for comfort
- Upper lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat
- These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot, allowing the boot to dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold
- Boot leg is fully assembled with screws, is stitch free and entirely replaceable
- Dual Flex ankle pivot system designed to have a hard limit of foot/ankle hyperextension without restricting dexterity for normal shifting and braking
- DFS (Dual Flex System) limits lateral hyperflexion, but also features hard stops at the limit of the anatomically allowed range of motion that limit hyperextension of the ankle joint
- Four floating independent straps adjusts the exclusive DFS to provide each rider with a personal fit, no matter their body shape or whether or not knee braces are used
- Hyperextension Block, an articulated joint on the ankle, prevents the hyperextension of the ankle, the instep and the posterior tendon when the leg is flexed forwards or backwards - guaranteeing the rider's safety
- Innovative Flex System upper offers the industry's best fit, especially with knee braces
- Flex System upper pivot, on the bootleg, improves the flexibility of the boot and the adjustment of the bootleg itself - the rider can adjust the boot strap at the calf to personal preference and achieve an improved fit
- Thermoplastic front shin plate is anatomically shaped and replaceable, an exclusive patented Sidi feature
- Inner gaiter has a larger circumference than the Crossfire 2, accommodating a wider range of calf sizes and making for a tight seal around the rider's lower leg no matter what knee brace system may be used
- Upper inside of the gaiter features a suede heat protection grip panel for maximum grip
- Exclusive double adjustable calf plate system allows the rider to adjust the inner diameter of the Crossfire boots at the calf
- Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit the largest calf or knee brace system, combined with longer upper straps, riders with larger calves are accommodated much easier
- Replaceable inner calf plate made of two different materials; rigid polyurethane to support the boot and a high grip, heat resistant printed rubber insert to protect the rider's leg from exhaust heat
- Replaceable metatarsal inner kick starter/foot peg rigid nylon insert on the inside area of both boots
- Malleolus external plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones
- Sole "boat" features a more cupped and thicker design so the rider's foot rests deeper into the sole system
- Dovetail SR anti-skid rubber sole covers the arch area of the sole and is replaceable using hand tools
- Toe and heel areas on the Dovetail SR sole are a permanent part of the sole while the central part, made with a rubber insert with the dovetail system and four screws for more security, is replaceable
- Thermoplastic reinforced toe is entirely covered by plastic protection panels with an embossed geometric design for greater grip
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped polyurethane heel holds the rider's foot firm and provides more safety to the foot in case of twisting while guaranteeing comfort and stability
- Nylon insole with removable arch support
- Replaceable, sleek cam-lock buckle system uses four independent micro adjustable buckle closures, with indented memory regulation nylon straps
- All buckles move independently of each other and have just one fixed point (by a screw) which allows easy closure and the buckles can adapt to the rider's position as they pivot on the mounting screw as the rider changes position of the bike
- Strap memory retention system allows you to adjust the straps once and they will be at the same position for every ride after that - no more readjusting for every ride or mid-day during a ride
- Cam-lock buckle system works independently, allowing the boot to fit all shapes of feet and lower legs - making each boot that much more comfortable for each individual rider
- Lower buckle guards help protect against opening due to an impact
- Complete central strap system can be easily replaced and the buckles, straps, and retaining clips are easily replaceable
- Non-bootie design keeps boot slim and cool
- All bolt on parts are replaceable (replacement parts sold separately)
- Meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Grey/Black/Flo Yellow 8.5/42||Item #043-SID-C3S-BAFY-42||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Grey/Black/Flo Yellow 9.5/43||Item #043-SID-C3S-BAFY-43||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Grey/Black/Flo Yellow 10/44||Item #043-SID-C3S-BAFY-44||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Grey/Black/Flo Yellow 11/45||Item #043-SID-C3S-BAFY-45||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Grey/Black/Flo Yellow 11.5/46||Item #043-SID-C3S-BAFY-46||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Grey/Black/Flo Yellow 12.5/47||Item #043-SID-C3S-BAFY-47||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 8.5/42||Item #043-SID-C3S-BKBK-42||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 9.5/43||Item #043-SID-C3S-BKBK-43||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 10/44||Item #043-SID-C3S-BKBK-44||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black 11/45||Item #043-SID-C3S-BKBK-45||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 11.5/46||Item #043-SID-C3S-BKBK-46||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 12.5/47||Item #043-SID-C3S-BKBK-47||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Grey/Red/Black 8.5/42||Item #043-SID-C3S-FRAS-42||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Grey/Red/Black 9.5/43||Item #043-SID-C3S-FRAS-43||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Grey/Red/Black 10/44||Item #043-SID-C3S-FRAS-44||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Grey/Red/Black 11/45||Item #043-SID-C3S-FRAS-45||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Grey/Red/Black 11.5/46||Item #043-SID-C3S-FRAS-46||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Grey/Red/Black 12.5/47||Item #043-SID-C3S-FRAS-47||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Orange/Black 8.5/42||Item #043-SID-C3S-OWHB-42||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Orange/Black 9.5/43||Item #043-SID-C3S-OWHB-43||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Orange/Black 10/44||Item #043-SID-C3S-OWHB-44||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Orange/Black 11/45||Item #043-SID-C3S-OWHB-45||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Orange/Black 11.5/46||Item #043-SID-C3S-OWHB-46||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Orange/Black 12.5/47||Item #043-SID-C3S-OWHB-47||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Blue/Flo Red 8.5/42||Item #043-SID-C3S-WBFR-42||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Blue/Flo Red 9.5/43||Item #043-SID-C3S-WBFR-43||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Blue/Flo Red 10/44||Item #043-SID-C3S-WBFR-44||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Blue/Flo Red 11/45||Item #043-SID-C3S-WBFR-45||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Blue/Flo Red 11.5/46||Item #043-SID-C3S-WBFR-46||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Blue/Flo Red 12.5/47||Item #043-SID-C3S-WBFR-47||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Flo Yellow/White 8.5/42||Item #043-SID-C3S-WBFY-42||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Flo Yellow/White 9.5/43||Item #043-SID-C3S-WBFY-43||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Flo Yellow/White 10/44||Item #043-SID-C3S-WBFY-44||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Flo Yellow/White 11/45||Item #043-SID-C3S-WBFY-45||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Flo Yellow/White 11.5/46||Item #043-SID-C3S-WBFY-46||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Flo Yellow/White 12.5/47||Item #043-SID-C3S-WBFY-47||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White 8.5/42||Item #043-SID-C3S-WHWH-42||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White 9.5/43||Item #043-SID-C3S-WHWH-43||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:White 10/44||Item #043-SID-C3S-WHWH-44||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:White 11/45||Item #043-SID-C3S-WHWH-45||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:White 11.5/46||Item #043-SID-C3S-WHWH-46||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:White 12.5/47||Item #043-SID-C3S-WHWH-47||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Sidi Boots & Shoes
|Metric Sizing||USA Mens||USA Womens|
|34||2 - 2 1/2|
|35||2 1/2 - 3||3 1/2 - 4|
|35.5||3 - 3 1/2||4 - 4 1/2|
|36||3 1/2 - 4||4 1/2 - 5|
|37||4 - 4 1/2||5 - 5 1/2|
|37.5||4 1/2 - 5||5 1/2 - 6|
|38||5 - 5 1/2||6 - 6 1/2|
|38.5||5 1/2||6 1/2 - 7|
|39||5 1/2 - 6||7|
|39.5||6 - 6 1/2||7 - 7 1/2|
|40||6 1/2 - 7||7 1/2 - 8|
|40.5||7||8 - 8 1/2|
|41||7 - 7 1/2||8 1/2 - 9|
|41.5||7 1/2 - 8||9|
|42||8 - 8 1/2||9 - 9 1/2|
|42.5||8 1/2 - 9||9 1/2 - 10|
|43||9 - 9 1/2||10 - 10 1/2|
|43.5||9 1/2||10 1/2|
|44||9 1/2 - 10||10 1/2 - 11|
|44.5||10 - 10 1/2||11 - 11 1/2|
|45||10 1/2 - 11||11 1/2 - 12|
|46||11 - 11 1/2||12 - 12 1/2|
|46.5||11 1/2 - 12||12 1/2 - 13|
|47||12 - 12 1/2||13 - 13 1/2|
|47.5||12 1/2 - 13||13 1/2 - 14|
|48||13 - 13 1/2||14 - 14 1/2|
|48.5||13 1/2 - 14|
|49||14 - 14 1/2|
|49.5||14 1/2 - 15|
|50||15 - 15 1/2|
|51||16 - 16 1/2|
|52||17 - 17 1/2|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Sidi Half SizesSidi half sizes are 3 mm longer, with slightly increased toe box volume. Full sizes are 6 mm longer, with proportionally greater volume.
Sidi Boots & Shoes Width
- Narrow sizes roughly correspond to a B to C width on the industry-standard Brannock sizing scale.
- Standard-size shoes roughly correspond to a C to E width (averaging at a D width) on the Brannock sizing scale.
- Mega sizes roughly correspond to a EE to EEE width* on the Brannock sizing scale.
Mega & Narrow SizesMega sizes are cut with more material throughout, and a larger-volume heelcup. Narrow sizes are cut with less material throughout, and a narrower, lower-volume heelcup.Sidi Mega shoes are constructed on a Mega last which is an additional 4mm wider across the ball of the foot - with more volume, a higher instep, and wider heel cup.
Sidi Women's Boots & ShoesSidi Women's shoes are built on an anatomically correct woman's specific last, following standard woman's tapered foot shape:
- Tapered last mimics a woman's more dramatically tapered foot shape.*
- The forefoot is proportionally wider but still lower volume.
- The heel is narrower.
Fitting Sidi Shoes
Stand up when fastening the closures, start at the toes and work back toward the heel.
The Soft Instep Pad should be centered laterally, positioned so the letters "I" and "D" are over the high point of your foot.
Shoes will become more conforming as they warm up-a process that can take up to 30 minutes-so be patient. You'll want to periodically tighten straps and ratchets as this occurs, working front to back. Do not buy shoes that are too tight, thinking they'll get bigger over time. Sidi boots do NOT stretch!
When fit properly, edges of the material that fit over the shoe's tongue should be roughly parallel. The gap should NEVER narrow toward the ankle, the straps shouldn't bottom out, and there shouldn't be any significant puckering of material anywhere on the shoe. If any of these conditions apply try a smaller or narrower size.
Conversely, the uppers should never look like they're blowing apart. There should be approximately 1 cm of ratchet strap exposed between the Caliper Buckle and the Soft instep pad, and 1 cm of hook-side High Security Velcro showing. If there's more, try a larger or larger-volume size.
The Perfect FitThe uppers are snug, with no bunching or puckering of material, with approximately 1 cm of ratchet strap remaining above the Caliper Buckle and 1 cm of scratchy-side Velcro exposed.
- Try shoes on at the end of the day - your feet swell by at least a half-size as the day progresses, and as much as a full size on hot days. Stand up. Feet expand under pressure - standing up will give you a better sense of how your shoes will fit under pedaling pressure.
- Bring the socks and orthotics you ride with - they have a tremendous influence on foot volume and fit.
- Be patient! Non-leather cycling shoes do not stretch over time - how they fit in the store will be how they fit, period. However, as the shoes warm up from body heat the uppers will become more pliable and conforming. Give your shoes at least 10 minutes to heat up, and readjust the closures to accurately gauge how they'll feel mid-ride.
- Ask for help centering the soft instep closure system over your instep or adjusting the heel retention device. (If your shoe has one.)
- Foot measuring devices typically measure length and width only, and do not account for overall shape or foot volume. It's imperative that you try on shoes a half-size larger and smaller than your measured size, for confirmation of proper fit.
- If possible try a half size up or down for comparison. If you're in-between sizes, think about how much your feet typically swell on a bike ride.
- If you are not currently in a Sidi or you own a Sidi that is more than 5 years old you may not be the Sidi size you think you should be (this is especially true for women's shoes)
- You may not realize you have a wide foot and may be wearing a regular width shoe that is too long in order to get the width right. In that case it is always better to switch to a wide model in the correct length.
How To Tell Size & CutEvery Sidi shoe (except the Triathlon models) from the 2002 model year forward is stamped with the size and last. (Mega, Narrow or Women's shoe) The stamp is usually found on the tongue. For example, a Woman's model in size 40.5 would be stamped 40 ½ W, with the "W" indicating that it is a Women's model. (In older shoes this may be an L) If you had a Mega model, the stamp would be 40 ½ M, and if you had a Narrow model, the stamp would be 40 ½ S, with the "S" indicating that it is a Slim model. Ignore the size on the sole, which is the closest whole size, meaning that a 42, a 42.5 Women's and a 42 Mega would all have 42 stamped on the sole.
Motonation guarantees its footwear and products to be free from defect in materials or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase for the original owner. A product recognized as defective by Motonation will be repaired or replaced at Motonation's discretion.
You must establish proof of purchase to obtain warranty service or replacement.
Motonation will only warranty products purchased from authorized SIDI dealers within the Unites States and its territories as well as Canada.
Certain authorized retailers do sell our products online, or through online auction sites, when in accordance with our regulations. In order for the warranty to apply to online purchases, an itemized receipt from that dealer must be included. If you are not sure if the seller is an authorized SIDI dealer, please contact the seller and request a physical address and account name. Whether this is an authorized SIDI dealer must be verified through our customer service at 619-401-4100. If the seller does not provide this information, then our warranty does not apply to this product.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties. Any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the same duration as this express warranty.
Motonation is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty does not cover any representation or warranty made by a dealer beyond the provisions of this warranty.
If you are asked to return your boots or shoes for service, please remove any non SIDI items such as cleats or insoles. Any extra items will only be returned by request at the owner's expense.
The Motonation warranty does not cover:
Products without an invoice or sales receipt, which makes it impossible to establish the date and origin of sale, and also due to the risk of illegal or illicit provenance (e.g. stolen, sold in violation of the fiscal regulations, etc.).
Products that have reached the end of their normal life cycle.
Damage due to accidents, negligence, misuse, corrosion, incorrect installation, improperly performed repairs, use of incompatible spare parts or components, unaproved modifications or normal wear and tear.
Consumable materials including heel pads, mechanical enclosures, replacement treads, soles etc.
Any expenditure related to the transport of the product to and from an authorized Service Center.
Labor costs associated with removing the product from the shoe, and preparing it for shipment.
Compensation for inconvenience associated with not being able to use the product while being repaired or replaced.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SCORPION SPORTS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !