Sidi Charger Boots
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Italy's finest top grain leather is used as a base material with microfiber used on the tongue area
- Non-Bootie Design: Sidi boots do not incorporate inner booties into their design, and for good reason. Booties make the design larger and cumbersome; add to the boot's thickness, which interferes with shifting, plus the inner booties retain body heat affecting the rider's performance and comfort
- Single Flex System upper: Offers the rider free movement forward and backward while limiting its side to side deflection thus offering the rider maximum comfort and strength
- Heel Detail: Three extended ribs are featured at the back of the boot to assist the rider in making upshifts with his heel when starting a race. Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum protection
- Toe Area: Covered with plastic to protect the base material and seams against abrasion from brush, etc. Plastic shift and brake lever guards on the top of each foot area
- Buckles: Sidi's exclusive cam-lock buckle system is acknowledged as the finest system on the planet. It must be as most of Sidi's competitors have attempted to copy various aspects of it. The cam-lock buckle system incorporates a strap memory retention system. Adjust the straps once and they will be at the same position for every ride after that! No more readjusting for every ride or mid-day during a ride
- Removable arch support
- Malleolus external guard to enhance protection of those tender foot bones
- TA sole features excellent rear brake feel
- No dangerous steel shank
- Composite inner sole
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum protection
- Cambrelle lining
- Split grain leather inner anti-wear/heat panel
- Equipped with an anti-heat undressed leather protection panel at the same height of most motorcycle's exhaust heat shields
- Every bolt on component of each Sidi off-road boot is available separately. Riders can change the various components to replace items that have worn or have been damaged in a crash or to make a custom colored boot to match his/her personal taste
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable
Note: Charger boot can only be shipped to customers in the USA
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black 8.5 U.S. / 42 Euro||Item #043-1150-07||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 9.5 U.S. / 43 Euro||Item #043-1150-08||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Sidi Boots & Shoes
|Metric Sizing||USA Mens||USA Womens|
|34||2 - 2 1/2|
|35||2 1/2 - 3||3 1/2 - 4|
|35.5||3 - 3 1/2||4 - 4 1/2|
|36||3 1/2 - 4||4 1/2 - 5|
|37||4 - 4 1/2||5 - 5 1/2|
|37.5||4 1/2 - 5||5 1/2 - 6|
|38||5 - 5 1/2||6 - 6 1/2|
|38.5||5 1/2||6 1/2 - 7|
|39||5 1/2 - 6||7|
|39.5||6 - 6 1/2||7 - 7 1/2|
|40||6 1/2 - 7||7 1/2 - 8|
|40.5||7||8 - 8 1/2|
|41||7 - 7 1/2||8 1/2 - 9|
|41.5||7 1/2 - 8||9|
|42||8 - 8 1/2||9 - 9 1/2|
|42.5||8 1/2 - 9||9 1/2 - 10|
|43||9 - 9 1/2||10 - 10 1/2|
|43.5||9 1/2||10 1/2|
|44||9 1/2 - 10||10 1/2 - 11|
|44.5||10 - 10 1/2||11 - 11 1/2|
|45||10 1/2 - 11||11 1/2 - 12|
|46||11 - 11 1/2||12 - 12 1/2|
|46.5||11 1/2 - 12||12 1/2 - 13|
|47||12 - 12 1/2||13 - 13 1/2|
|47.5||12 1/2 - 13||13 1/2 - 14|
|48||13 - 13 1/2||14 - 14 1/2|
|48.5||13 1/2 - 14|
|49||14 - 14 1/2|
|49.5||14 1/2 - 15|
|50||15 - 15 1/2|
|51||16 - 16 1/2|
|52||17 - 17 1/2|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Sidi Half SizesSidi half sizes are 3 mm longer, with slightly increased toe box volume. Full sizes are 6 mm longer, with proportionally greater volume.
Sidi Boots & Shoes Width
- Narrow sizes roughly correspond to a B to C width on the industry-standard Brannock sizing scale.
- Standard-size shoes roughly correspond to a C to E width (averaging at a D width) on the Brannock sizing scale.
- Mega sizes roughly correspond to a EE to EEE width* on the Brannock sizing scale.
Mega & Narrow SizesMega sizes are cut with more material throughout, and a larger-volume heelcup. Narrow sizes are cut with less material throughout, and a narrower, lower-volume heelcup.Sidi Mega shoes are constructed on a Mega last which is an additional 4mm wider across the ball of the foot - with more volume, a higher instep, and wider heel cup.
Sidi Women's Boots & ShoesSidi Women's shoes are built on an anatomically correct woman's specific last, following standard woman's tapered foot shape:
- Tapered last mimics a woman's more dramatically tapered foot shape.*
- The forefoot is proportionally wider but still lower volume.
- The heel is narrower.
Fitting Sidi Shoes
Stand up when fastening the closures, start at the toes and work back toward the heel.
The Soft Instep Pad should be centered laterally, positioned so the letters "I" and "D" are over the high point of your foot.
Shoes will become more conforming as they warm up-a process that can take up to 30 minutes-so be patient. You'll want to periodically tighten straps and ratchets as this occurs, working front to back. Do not buy shoes that are too tight, thinking they'll get bigger over time. Sidi boots do NOT stretch!
When fit properly, edges of the material that fit over the shoe's tongue should be roughly parallel. The gap should NEVER narrow toward the ankle, the straps shouldn't bottom out, and there shouldn't be any significant puckering of material anywhere on the shoe. If any of these conditions apply try a smaller or narrower size.
Conversely, the uppers should never look like they're blowing apart. There should be approximately 1 cm of ratchet strap exposed between the Caliper Buckle and the Soft instep pad, and 1 cm of hook-side High Security Velcro showing. If there's more, try a larger or larger-volume size.
The Perfect FitThe uppers are snug, with no bunching or puckering of material, with approximately 1 cm of ratchet strap remaining above the Caliper Buckle and 1 cm of scratchy-side Velcro exposed.
- Try shoes on at the end of the day - your feet swell by at least a half-size as the day progresses, and as much as a full size on hot days. Stand up. Feet expand under pressure - standing up will give you a better sense of how your shoes will fit under pedaling pressure.
- Bring the socks and orthotics you ride with - they have a tremendous influence on foot volume and fit.
- Be patient! Non-leather cycling shoes do not stretch over time - how they fit in the store will be how they fit, period. However, as the shoes warm up from body heat the uppers will become more pliable and conforming. Give your shoes at least 10 minutes to heat up, and readjust the closures to accurately gauge how they'll feel mid-ride.
- Ask for help centering the soft instep closure system over your instep or adjusting the heel retention device. (If your shoe has one.)
- Foot measuring devices typically measure length and width only, and do not account for overall shape or foot volume. It's imperative that you try on shoes a half-size larger and smaller than your measured size, for confirmation of proper fit.
- If possible try a half size up or down for comparison. If you're in-between sizes, think about how much your feet typically swell on a bike ride.
- If you are not currently in a Sidi or you own a Sidi that is more than 5 years old you may not be the Sidi size you think you should be (this is especially true for women's shoes)
- You may not realize you have a wide foot and may be wearing a regular width shoe that is too long in order to get the width right. In that case it is always better to switch to a wide model in the correct length.
How To Tell Size & CutEvery Sidi shoe (except the Triathlon models) from the 2002 model year forward is stamped with the size and last. (Mega, Narrow or Women's shoe) The stamp is usually found on the tongue. For example, a Woman's model in size 40.5 would be stamped 40 ½ W, with the "W" indicating that it is a Women's model. (In older shoes this may be an L) If you had a Mega model, the stamp would be 40 ½ M, and if you had a Narrow model, the stamp would be 40 ½ S, with the "S" indicating that it is a Slim model. Ignore the size on the sole, which is the closest whole size, meaning that a 42, a 42.5 Women's and a 42 Mega would all have 42 stamped on the sole.
Motonation guarantees its footwear and products to be free from defect in materials or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase for the original owner. A product recognized as defective by Motonation will be repaired or replaced at Motonation's discretion.
You must establish proof of purchase to obtain warranty service or replacement.
Motonation will only warranty products purchased from authorized SIDI dealers within the Unites States and its territories as well as Canada.
Certain authorized retailers do sell our products online, or through online auction sites, when in accordance with our regulations. In order for the warranty to apply to online purchases, an itemized receipt from that dealer must be included. If you are not sure if the seller is an authorized SIDI dealer, please contact the seller and request a physical address and account name. Whether this is an authorized SIDI dealer must be verified through our customer service at 619-401-4100. If the seller does not provide this information, then our warranty does not apply to this product.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties. Any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the same duration as this express warranty.
Motonation is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty does not cover any representation or warranty made by a dealer beyond the provisions of this warranty.
If you are asked to return your boots or shoes for service, please remove any non SIDI items such as cleats or insoles. Any extra items will only be returned by request at the owner's expense.
The Motonation warranty does not cover:
Products without an invoice or sales receipt, which makes it impossible to establish the date and origin of sale, and also due to the risk of illegal or illicit provenance (e.g. stolen, sold in violation of the fiscal regulations, etc.).
Products that have reached the end of their normal life cycle.
Damage due to accidents, negligence, misuse, corrosion, incorrect installation, improperly performed repairs, use of incompatible spare parts or components, unaproved modifications or normal wear and tear.
Consumable materials including heel pads, mechanical enclosures, replacement treads, soles etc.
Any expenditure related to the transport of the product to and from an authorized Service Center.
Labor costs associated with removing the product from the shoe, and preparing it for shipment.
Compensation for inconvenience associated with not being able to use the product while being repaired or replaced.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SCORPION SPORTS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!