Shoei X-Twelve Solid Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Since its introduction in 2003, the X-Eleven has been the motorcycle-racing helmet that all others are judged by. For the 2010 model year, Shoei engineers were faced with the grueling task of improving on what is already considered to be the best-performing racing helmet ever conceived. Born from racing, the all-new X-Twelve combines Shoei's 50 years of helmet building experience with the very latest technology and most advanced materials to bring you the racing helmet of the future. Throughout its history, Shoei has relied on feedback from professional racers around the globe to continually improve its products, and everything learned along the way has now culminated in the finest motorcycle racing helmet ever developed–the all-new X-Twelve!
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick Release Self-Adjusting) base plate system: Need to change from clear to tint? SHOEI's Quick Release Self-Adjusting (QRSA) base plate system includes a locking mechanism that allows you to do just that in a snap—no tools, no hassle, no problems! SHOEI's spring loaded technology featured in the QRSA eliminates the need to adjust base plates for proper sealing. Every time the shield is lowered, the spring-loaded base plates pull the shield back to contact the window beading evenly, ensuring a wind and waterproof seal.
- CW-1 shield: Both wider and taller than the CX-IV that it replaces. In addition, the CW-1 shield protects SHOEI riders from 99% of the sun's damaging UVA and UVB rays, and our three dimensional injection molding process ensures distortion free vision. Another advantage of the CW-1 shield is its ability to work in conjunction with SHOEI's optional Pinlock system to deliver fog-free vision in even the most challenging conditions. The new CW-1 Pinlock lens is larger, and offers fog-free viewing to the very top of the helmet's larger eye port.
- AIM+ shell construction: SHOEI's proprietary AIM+ technology combines fiberglass with organic fibers that are so strong they can only be cut with a laser. The end result is a stronger, lighter shell that will absorb and distribute the force of an impact safely and efficiently.
- 5 shell sizes: While some competitors rely on foam padding for fitting a wide range of customers, SHOEI offers five shell sizes in the new X-Twelve to ensure a custom fit for heads between the sizes of XS-XXL.
- Aero edge 2 spoiler:helps minimize lift at high speeds, and thus wind drag from the rider and motorcycle. In addition, increased negative air pressure improves exhaust performance to help ventilate the helmet.
- Ventilation system: The X-Twelve features five (5) intake and ten (10) exhaust vents, making it the most aggressively ventilated helmet SHOEI has ever produced. Wind tunnel testing identified the very best locations and shapes of intake and exhaust ports to maximize airflow, including the suction effect that's created as low pressure air travels toward the rear of the helmet. With this in mind, the X-Twelve features new Side Extractor Vents developed by our MotoGP racing service to help clear warm, humid air from the racer's face.
- Dual-layer EPS liner: Dual layer liner yields enhanced impact absorption by adjusting thickness and density in key areas. Inner liner features air channels for efficient cooling. Impact-absorbing EPS liner throughout the entire chin bar.
- 3D max dry interior system: Fully removable, washable, and replaceable 3D Max Dry liner. SHOEI's proprietary Max Dry material has been proven to absorb and dissipate sweat two-times faster than traditional nylon interiors. In addition, the X-Twelve's interior components are three dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider's head.
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System): Mechanical tabs disengage cheek pads for easy removal by emergency medical personnel. Helmet can be removed with minimum load to rider in emergency situations.
- Chin curtain: Can be inserted into the lower edge of the chin bar to reduce wind turbulence and noise
- Breath Guard: Can be inserted into the upper edge of the chin bar to help reduce fogging by diverted exhausted breath down out the bottom of the helmet.
- 5 year warranty from purchase date or 7 year warranty from helmet manufacture date, whichever comes first
- Snell M2010 approved
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:White L||Item #2107.1022.5.6||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:White XXL||Item #2107.1022.5.8||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Your Shoei helmet is covered under warranty for five years from the purchase date, or seven years from the date of manufacture (whichever comes first). The warranty covers all manufacturing defects. Please note that damage caused by the consumer (i.e. dropping the helmet, etc.) is not covered under warranty.
IMPORTANT WARRANTY NOTICE: SHOEI warrants to customers only new helmets purchased from authorized Shoei dealers in their own country. Shoei does not warrant Shoei helmets purchased from a country different from the customer's own country of residence, or helmets purchased in one country for use in another country, because regulatory standards or certification requirements for helmets vary from one country to the next. Helmets purchased from outside of the customer's own country may not have been designed with the the features and aspects intended for buyers in the customer's country that are important for making Shoei helmets a world leader in premium motorcycle helmets and for providing the Shoei experience. Shoei, on behalf of itself and its dealers, disclaims any obligation to provide warranty service for helmets purchased outside of the country where the helmet is presented for warranty service
The warranty coverage period will be five years from the original date of purchase. Any pro-rated warranty purchases during this time will not extend the warranty coverage period. A copy of the original receipt or proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!