Shoei RF-1200 Valkyrie Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Smaller, lighter yet stronger shell design; compact and aerodynamic, with attention paid towards wind noise reduction without blocking road noises
- Four shell sizes ensure a custom fit
- Max Dry System II liner material quickly absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture
- Dual density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner accommodates more compact design without compromising ventilation flow
- Large lower three position vent, three upper vent intakes and four uniquely positioned upper exhaust outlet vents
- Center pad components are three dimensionally shaped to match contours of the rider's head, allowing comfortable fit while maintaining a firm hold for high speed riding
- 3D shaped cheek pads available in multiple thicknesses for a custom fit
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove cheek pads from an injured rider's helmet
- Chin curtain and breath guard included
- Shield features ribs along the top and bottom to improve rigidity and eliminate bending from wind pressure during opening and closing
- Superior ventilation as a result of rigorous wind tunnel testing
- Improved window beading features dual layered dual lip construction that ensures a windproof and waterproof seal with every closure
- Locking mechanism easily engages the shield lock when fully closed
- Pinlock pins and lens insert included
- Spring loaded base plates offer quick shield changes
- Five stage rotating dial allows fine tuning the base plate for easy shield adjustments
- Neatly secures chin strap
- AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi-Ply)
- Weighs approximately 3 1/2 pounds
- 5 Year Warranty from Purchase Date. 7 Year Warranty from Helmet Manufacture Date. Whichever comes first.
- Meets Snell-M2010 and DOT standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Blue/Black/White XXL||Item #375-0109-2302-08||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Grey/Black S||Item #375-0109-2305-04||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Red/Black M||Item #375-0109-2310-05||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Red/Black XL||Item #375-0109-2310-07||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|cm||51 - 52||53 - 54||55 - 56||57 - 58||59 - 60||61 - 62||63 - 64||65 - 66|
|Hat Size||63/8 - 6½||65/8 - 6¾||67/8 - 7||71/8 - 7¼||73/8 - 7½||75/8 - 7¾||77/8 - 8||81/8 - 8¼|
|Inches||201/8 - 20½||207/8 - 21¼||215/8 - 22||22½ - 227/8||23¼ - 235/8||24 - 243/8||24¾ - 251/8||255/8 - 26|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head MeasurementMeasure your head size by wrapping a cloth tape measure horizontally around your head at a height of roughly one inch (2.5cm) above your eyebrows. This will give you a measurement of the largest portion of your head. Select the helmet that is closest to your head size. Oftentimes your head measurement may fall between two helmet sizes, if this occurs, try the smaller of the two sizes first.
Check for Proper FitWith the helmet on, go through the following checklist:
- Does the inner lining fit snugly around your entire head?
- Does the top pad press closely around the dome of your head?
- Are your cheek pads in contact with cheeks?
- Does the brow lining fit snugly against brow (you should not be able to insert fingers between the lining and your brow)?
- Take hold of the helmet with a hand on each side. Without moving your head, try to move the helmet up and down, side to side. You should feel the skin of your head and face being pulled as you try to move the helmet. If you can move the helmet around easily, it is too big and you should try a smaller size.
Your Shoei helmet is covered under warranty for five years from the purchase date, or seven years from the date of manufacture (whichever comes first). The warranty covers all manufacturing defects. Please note that damage caused by the consumer (i.e. dropping the helmet, etc.) is not covered under warranty.
IMPORTANT WARRANTY NOTICE: SHOEI warrants to customers only new helmets purchased from authorized Shoei dealers in their own country. Shoei does not warrant Shoei helmets purchased from a country different from the customer's own country of residence, or helmets purchased in one country for use in another country, because regulatory standards or certification requirements for helmets vary from one country to the next. Helmets purchased from outside of the customer's own country may not have been designed with the the features and aspects intended for buyers in the customer's country that are important for making Shoei helmets a world leader in premium motorcycle helmets and for providing the Shoei experience. Shoei, on behalf of itself and its dealers, disclaims any obligation to provide warranty service for helmets purchased outside of the country where the helmet is presented for warranty service
The warranty coverage period will be five years from the original date of purchase. Any pro-rated warranty purchases during this time will not extend the warranty coverage period. A copy of the original receipt or proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!