Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Aerodynamic Shell Design
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing
- Dual layer EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Industry leading three shell sizes and five liners present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes from XS through XXL
- Shoei's exclusive, state of the art shell forming technology incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler right into the shell of the Neotec
- Vortex Generator on the chin bar works to reduce noise and manage air flow around the helmet
Flip-Up Chin Bar And Face Shield
- Shoei's proven 360° Pivot Locking System, made of high quality stainless steel components ensures a safe and secure closure
- Enlarged single button release allows chin bar/face shield for ease of use with riding gloves
- Increased space inside the chin bar was added by adjusting the shape of the area to create a smart and light design
- Opening the chin bar up will automatically close the face shield if it is open
Sun shield Visor System
- Built in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection molded inner sun shield
- Distortion free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, helping allow for the integrity of the helmet's inner EPS (Expanded Poly Styrene) liner to remain intact
- Shoei's wind tunnels helped to reveal the optimal balance between airflow and silence
- Large lower vent shutter for ease of use with riding gloves optimizes airflow in the riding position
- Strategically placed, three position upper vent increases air intake, making it easier for touring riders behind a windscreen to get airflow
- Upper exhaust vents are uniquely positioned to take better advantage of negative air pressure to create cool air intake and warm air exhaust
3D Interior Liner System
- The entire interior liner (cheek pads, upper liner and chin strap covers) is easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- Each component of the inner liner is ergonomically designed to offer the ultimate in safety, fit and comfort
- Comfortable, 3D Max Dry helmet liner material quickly dissipates moisture within the helmet interior
- Eyeglass compatible interior is optimized for many different sizes of eyeglasses, while still minimizing gaps that can cause excess interior noise
CNS-1 Shield and QR-N Base Plate System
- Exclusive QR-N base plate system ensures base plate function and shield changes are easy
- The CNS-1, three dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Includes new redesigned pinlock anti-fog lens for more coverage of the CNS-1 shield
- Dual ridge window bead increases contact with the shield to reduce wind coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- A preset lever can easily lock the shield in place to prevent the shield from opening unexpectedly, as well as prop the shield open to increase airflow
- Meets DOT-218 standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black XXL||Item #375-0117-0105-08||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:White XS||Item #375-0117-0109-03||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Brilliant Yellow XS||Item #375-0117-0123-03||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Your Shoei helmet is covered under warranty for five years from the purchase date, or seven years from the date of manufacture (whichever comes first). The warranty covers all manufacturing defects. Please note that damage caused by the consumer (i.e. dropping the helmet, etc.) is not covered under warranty.
IMPORTANT WARRANTY NOTICE: SHOEI warrants to customers only new helmets purchased from authorized Shoei dealers in their own country. Shoei does not warrant Shoei helmets purchased from a country different from the customer's own country of residence, or helmets purchased in one country for use in another country, because regulatory standards or certification requirements for helmets vary from one country to the next. Helmets purchased from outside of the customer's own country may not have been designed with the the features and aspects intended for buyers in the customer's country that are important for making Shoei helmets a world leader in premium motorcycle helmets and for providing the Shoei experience. Shoei, on behalf of itself and its dealers, disclaims any obligation to provide warranty service for helmets purchased outside of the country where the helmet is presented for warranty service
The warranty coverage period will be five years from the original date of purchase. Any pro-rated warranty purchases during this time will not extend the warranty coverage period. A copy of the original receipt or proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!