Shoei Hornet X2 Navigate Dual Sport Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Multi ply Matrix AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus) shell is made from combining fiberglass with organic fibers, and resin
- EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) allows for emergency personnel to easily remove cheek pads from an injured riders helmet
- 3D Max-Dry system II interior
- Dual layer multi density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner
- V-460 visor is designed to reduced lift and drag all while pushing air into the upper air intakes for optimal cooling
- CNS-2 shield protects against 99% of UV rays and is distortion free
- QR-N base plate allows for a quick and efficient shield changes for easy adaptation during your journey
- Pinlock EVO fog resistant system comes standard and is the most effective anti-fog protection
- X2's large eye port accepts goggles with removal of the shield
- Large multi position lower air intakes and three neck outlets for cooling
- Two shutter controlled upper air vents and four exhaust vents to release negative pressure suction
- Snell M2015 and DOT approved
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Flo Green XS||Item #375-0124-1203-03||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Flo Green S||Item #375-0124-1203-04||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Flo Green M||Item #375-0124-1203-05||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Flo Green L||Item #375-0124-1203-06||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Flo Green XL||Item #375-0124-1203-07||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Flo Green XXL||Item #375-0124-1203-08||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Grey/White XS||Item #375-0124-1205-03||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Grey/White S||Item #375-0124-1205-04||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Grey/White M||Item #375-0124-1205-05||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Grey/White L||Item #375-0124-1205-06||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Grey/White XL||Item #375-0124-1205-07||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Grey/White XXL||Item #375-0124-1205-08||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Silver/Black/Orange XS||Item #375-0124-1208-03||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Silver/Black/Orange S||Item #375-0124-1208-04||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Silver/Black/Orange M||Item #375-0124-1208-05||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Silver/Black/Orange L||Item #375-0124-1208-06||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Silver/Black/Orange XL||Item #375-0124-1208-07||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Silver/Black/Orange XXL||Item #375-0124-1208-08||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|cm||51 - 52||53 - 54||55 - 56||57 - 58||59 - 60||61 - 62||63 - 64||65 - 66|
|Hat Size||63/8 - 6½||65/8 - 6¾||67/8 - 7||71/8 - 7¼||73/8 - 7½||75/8 - 7¾||77/8 - 8||81/8 - 8¼|
|Inches||201/8 - 20½||207/8 - 21¼||215/8 - 22||22½ - 227/8||23¼ - 235/8||24 - 243/8||24¾ - 251/8||255/8 - 26|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head MeasurementMeasure your head size by wrapping a cloth tape measure horizontally around your head at a height of roughly one inch (2.5cm) above your eyebrows. This will give you a measurement of the largest portion of your head. Select the helmet that is closest to your head size. Oftentimes your head measurement may fall between two helmet sizes, if this occurs, try the smaller of the two sizes first.
Check for Proper FitWith the helmet on, go through the following checklist:
- Does the inner lining fit snugly around your entire head?
- Does the top pad press closely around the dome of your head?
- Are your cheek pads in contact with cheeks?
- Does the brow lining fit snugly against brow (you should not be able to insert fingers between the lining and your brow)?
- Take hold of the helmet with a hand on each side. Without moving your head, try to move the helmet up and down, side to side. You should feel the skin of your head and face being pulled as you try to move the helmet. If you can move the helmet around easily, it is too big and you should try a smaller size.
Your Shoei helmet is covered under warranty for five years from the purchase date, or seven years from the date of manufacture (whichever comes first). The warranty covers all manufacturing defects. Please note that damage caused by the consumer (i.e. dropping the helmet, etc.) is not covered under warranty.
IMPORTANT WARRANTY NOTICE: SHOEI warrants to customers only new helmets purchased from authorized Shoei dealers in their own country. Shoei does not warrant Shoei helmets purchased from a country different from the customer's own country of residence, or helmets purchased in one country for use in another country, because regulatory standards or certification requirements for helmets vary from one country to the next. Helmets purchased from outside of the customer's own country may not have been designed with the the features and aspects intended for buyers in the customer's country that are important for making Shoei helmets a world leader in premium motorcycle helmets and for providing the Shoei experience. Shoei, on behalf of itself and its dealers, disclaims any obligation to provide warranty service for helmets purchased outside of the country where the helmet is presented for warranty service
The warranty coverage period will be five years from the original date of purchase. Any pro-rated warranty purchases during this time will not extend the warranty coverage period. A copy of the original receipt or proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !