Shoei GT-Air Revive Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Shoei's GT-Air motorcycle helmet makes it easier to adapt to the ever changing conditions that lie ahead. Features like the convenient flip down internal sun shield, free flowing yet easily adjustable ventilation system, superior aerodynamics, and Pinlock Anti-Fog system ensure greater comfort and thus more time in your street bike's saddle than ever before. So what are you waiting for? Answer the call of the open road in Shoei's first internal sun shield equipped full-face sportbike helmet — the progressively stylish GT-Air.
- Progressive shell design features DOT approved AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) shell construction
- Incredibly strong and extremely lightweight outer shell combines fiberglass with organic fibers
- Three shell sizes to ensure a custom fit for heads between the sizes of XS-XXL
- Exclusive, state of the art shell forming technology incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler right into the shell
- The shell integrated spoiler yields a stable, less fatiguing ride by reducing lift and drag during high speed riding
- Multi-piece EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam
- Designed to allow cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS, further enhancing the unmatched ventilation characteristics
- A larger CNS-1 shield provides a wider and taller field of vision than its predecessor
- The CNS-1 protects against 99% of the sun's damaging UV rays
- Shoei's 3D injection molding process ensures a distortion free view throughout the entire field of vision
- The QR-N base plate system makes shield changes and base plate function smoother
- Spring loaded base plates pull the shield back against the dual lip window beading to ensure a wind and waterproof seal with each and every closure
- Comes equipped with a pinlock fog resistant system, offering the most effective anti-fog protection in existence
- A simple, one step installation process makes every pinlock lens easy to install
- The built in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- A large, easily located switch activates the 3D injection molded inner shield
- The distortion free, anti-fog, scratch resistant view blocks 99% of the sun's damaging UV rays
- The forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing for the integrity of the helmet's inner EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner to remain intact
- The QSV-1 sun shield exceeds the ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyewear
- Equipped with a fully removable, washable and replaceable 3D Max-Dry interior system
- The 3D center pad components are three dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider's head, allowing for an extremely comfortable fit while maintaining the firm hold necessary for distraction free, high speed riding
- Shoei's exclusive Max-Dry liner material absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture twice as fast as traditional nylon interiors
- Equipped with a large lower vent shutter for ease of use with riding gloves
- Strategically placed, three position upper vent for optimal air intake
- Uniquely positioned upper exhaust outlet vents to take better advantage of negative pressure suction
- All vents yield dramatically improved cool air intake and hot air expulsion
- Enjoy a reduction of wind noise without blocking the road's “informative sounds”
- Optimal shell aerodynamics and liner components are designed to prevent unwanted road noises from entering through the bottom of the helmet
- A dual ridge window bead helps to reduce noise while providing a wind and waterproof seal
- Tested in Shoei's wind tunnels to help reveal the optimal balance between airflow and silence
- Breath guard (included) can be inserted into the upper edge of the chin bar to help reduce fogging by diverted exhausted breath down out the bottom of the helmet
- Chin curtain (included) can be inserted into the lower edge of the chin bar to reduce wind turbulence and noise
- Nylon drawstring helmet bag included
- Pinlock shield and lens insert included
- Five year warranty from purchase date or seven year warranty from helmet manufacture date; whichever comes first
- Meets or Exceeds DOT standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Red XS||Item #375-0118-1501-03||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Red S||Item #375-0118-1501-04||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Red M||Item #375-0118-1501-05||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Red XL||Item #375-0118-1501-07||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Your Shoei helmet is covered under warranty for five years from the purchase date, or seven years from the date of manufacture (whichever comes first). The warranty covers all manufacturing defects. Please note that damage caused by the consumer (i.e. dropping the helmet, etc.) is not covered under warranty.
IMPORTANT WARRANTY NOTICE: SHOEI warrants to customers only new helmets purchased from authorized Shoei dealers in their own country. Shoei does not warrant Shoei helmets purchased from a country different from the customer's own country of residence, or helmets purchased in one country for use in another country, because regulatory standards or certification requirements for helmets vary from one country to the next. Helmets purchased from outside of the customer's own country may not have been designed with the the features and aspects intended for buyers in the customer's country that are important for making Shoei helmets a world leader in premium motorcycle helmets and for providing the Shoei experience. Shoei, on behalf of itself and its dealers, disclaims any obligation to provide warranty service for helmets purchased outside of the country where the helmet is presented for warranty service
The warranty coverage period will be five years from the original date of purchase. Any pro-rated warranty purchases during this time will not extend the warranty coverage period. A copy of the original receipt or proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!