Shinko Hook-Up Drag Radial Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Shinko Hook-Up Drag is the ultimate DOT radial drag tire. Sporting a light weight extremely flexible carcass, the Hook-Up has a tread pattern and profile designed specifically for the demands of drag racing. Aramid belted and DOT approved, with the softest compound available from Shinko this sportbike tire is recommended for drag race use only.
- Softest street compound available from Shinko
- Aramid belted radial construction
- Light weight extremely flexible carcass
- Tread pattern and profile designed specifically for the demands of drag racing
- Combine with the Shinko 003 Stealth front tire for a matching tread pattern
- Recommended for drag race use only
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sportbike motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- DOT approved
Note: Due to the soft compound of this tire, it is not for use on dynamometers.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 180/55ZR-17, 190/50ZR-17 and 200/50ZR-17
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 180/55ZR-17||Item #369-874650||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 190/50ZR-17||Item #369-874651||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 200/50ZR-17||Item #369-874652||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!