Shift Racing Faction Mainline Pants
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motocross pants main body constructed from 900 denier material, which provides excellent durability
- Aggressively articulated design in the waist and knees conform to the rider while in the ride position
- Dual layer leather inner knee panels provide both abrasion and heat resistance
- Knee panel flex zones increase mobility and improve fit over knee braces and guards
- Multiple stretch zones, including a hidden rear flex panel and Lycra insert liner gusset ensure mobility and a contoured fit
- Natural, contoured lower leg cuff provides extra comfort while tucked into the boot
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Blue/Yellow 32||Item #11412-002-32||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/White 28||Item #11412-018-28||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/White 36||Item #11412-018-36||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Shift Men's General Sizing
|S||36 - 38||31.5 - 32.5||28||30 - 32||35 - 36|
|M||38 - 40.5||32.5 - 33.5||30||32 - 33||36.5 - 37.5|
|L||40.5 - 43||33.5 - 34.5||32||33 - 34||38.5 - 39.5|
|XL||43 - 45.5||34.5 - 35.5||34||34 - 36||40.5 - 41.5|
|XXL||45.5 - 47.5||35.5 - 36.5||36||36 - 38||42.5 - 43.5|
|3XL||48 - 50||35.5 - 36.5||38||38 - 40||44.5 - 45.5|
|4XL||50.5 - 52.5||36 - 37||40||40 - 42||46.5 - 47.5|
| || || ||42||42 - 43||47.5 - 48.5|
| || || ||44||43 - 44||48.5 - 49.5|
| || || ||46||44 - 45||49.5 - 50.5|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
ChestMeasure around the fullest part of the chest. Make sure that the tape measure is parallel to the floor while taking the measurement.
SleeveMeasure from the center of the back at the shoulder level to wrist, while holding your arm up, parallel to the ground.
WaistMeasure around the waist at the height you prefer to wear your waistband.
HipMeasure around the fullest part of the hip. Make sure that the tape measure is parallel to the floor while taking measurement.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!