Sena SR10 Bluetooth Two-Way Radio Adapter
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Sena SR10 Bluetooth Two-Way Radio Adapter is a versatile addition to your communications network. The SR10 allows you to talk wirelessly with two-way radio devices via Bluetooth 2.1+EDR. It is also a hands free gateway for mobile phones and is compatible with standard stereo or mono Bluetooth headsets. Use the SR10 to hook up non-Bluetooth devices such as radar detectors and GPS navigation via two AUX ports, in addition to a two-way radio. You can talk by phone or by two-way radios at the same time, listen to alarm signal from radar detector and listen to the guides from GPS Navigation - all beamed wirelessly to your Bluetooth headset. The SR10 works for a variety of applications, such as motorcycle group riding, outdoor sports and activities, and security.
- Two-way radio Bluetooth 2.1+EDR adapter with HFP (Hands-Free Profile) and HFP (Hands-Free Profile)
- Bluetooth hands free gateway for Bluetooth and non-Bluetooth mobile phones
- Connects to one two-way radio and one mobile phone simultaneously
- Compatible with standard stereo or mono Bluetooth headsets (sold separately)
- Two AUX inputs for wired connection of non-Bluetooth devices; GPS, radar detector, laser detector or non-Bluetooth mobile phone
- Wired Push-To-Talk (PTT) button with extension cord for handlebar grip mounting
- Two mounting options - motorcycle handlebar mount and belt clip
- 12V cigarette charger for bike supplied power with on/off control by ignition switch
- Water resistant, for use in inclement weather
- Firmware upgradeable for free, for life
- Two year manufacturer's warranty
- C.E., FCC, and IC certified
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Operating temperature: 14°F - 131°F (-10°C - 55°C)
- Water resistant
- Battery charging time: 3.5 hours
- Battery type: Lithium polymer
- Dimensions: 4.3 in x 2.0 in x 1.1 in (108 mm x 52 mm x 29 mm)
- Weight: 2.96 oz (84g)
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Two AUX 3.5mm jack port - GPS navigation, Radar/Laser detector, Cellular phone (AUX 2 only)
- Mini-DIN port - Two-way radios (Kenwood, Midland, Motorola, Icom, Yaesu)
- 2.5mm jack port - Wired PTT button
- SR10 Bluetooth Adapter
- Handlebar Mounting Kit
- Belt Clip Kit
- Wired Handlebar PTT Button
- Extension Cable for Wired PTT Button
- USB Power/Data Cable (Micro USB Type)
- Stereo Audio Cable, 3.5 mm 3 Pole Straight Type Stereo Jack
- 12V Cigarette Charger (Micro USB Type)
Note: Sena SR10 Bluetooth Two-Way Radio Adapter only supports Hands-Free Profile (HFP) Bluetooth connection with a Bluetooth headset. HFP is a typical and standard Bluetooth headset connection which can only transmit mono audio. If a stereo audio device like a music player is connected to SR10, audio quality will be diminished to mono audio. Thus, connecting a stereo audio device to SR10 is not recommended.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:||Item #690-SR10-10||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Get 10 rewards points when you !