Scott USA Tyrant Oxide Goggles
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Tyrant goggle sets the bar for performance and innovation. Carefully engineered to optimize fit, moisture management and venting, it is designed with features such as the fit system, the RAM Air plug and adjustable noseguard. All around, this goggle is a top choice for any serious rider
- Goggles feature fit system technology which allows adjustments of the lower face flange with 4mm range of motion in four directions
- This adjustment allows the user to create the perfect goggle seal and face fit
- Adjustable nose guard adjusts in three different positions allowing riders to configure the guard exactly to their liking
- NoSweat 3.2 face foam system channels sweat away from the face while relieving pressure from the nose, providing the most advanced sweat protection on the market
- The first foam system integrates the proven three layer NoSweat foam across the top half of the goggle
- The first layer channels sweat away from the face; the middle layer absorbs sweat; the third fleece layer creates a comfortable fit and seal
- The second foam system bonds two layer foam to the lower half of the goggle
- The first layer of high volume contour molded foam provides cushioning and absorbs sweat
- The second fleece layer creates a comfortable fit and seal
- Tyrant RAM Air plug is an adjustable and removable plug that enables a full or partial seal of the RAM Air frame openings, allowing the rider to customize his or her ventilation settings
- Integrated RAM Air technology is a patented frame ventilation system that directs airflow within the goggle by using a clean and controlled top to bottom pattern, eliminating “swirling air” and fogging
- Scott Truview single works lenses are lightweight and block 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays
- TruView lenses pass Scott's strict testing procedures delivering high quality, performance lenses in select Scott goggles
- In order to ensure that riders are safe from the impact of pebbles and flying debris all Scott lenses not only meet, but exceed the required impact resistance standards required for MX lenses
- Anti fog NoFog lens treatment is a process to prevent condensation and fogging
- No slip silicone strap is an adhered silicone strip on the inside of the goggles trap that ensures the goggles stay right where they should on a helmet or hat
- Includes microfiber goggle pouch
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Turquoise Blue/Blue Chrome||Item #351-9315||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Red Blue/Orange Chrome||Item #351-9316||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Pink Yellow/Yellow Chrome||Item #351-9317||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!