Scott USA Split Speed OTG Goggles
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Scott Split OTG goggle offers the latest “over the glasses” goggle performance and technology. Utilizing features from the Tyrant and Hustle goggles, the Split OTG goggle offers Scott's RAM air technology to help reduce fogging on your prescription eye wear. The Split OTG was engineered specifically to fit comfortably over prescription eye wear
- Goggles offer Scott's Fit System technology that allows adjustments to the lower face flange with 4mm range of motion in four directions
- This adjustment allows the user to create the perfect goggle seal and face fit
- RAM is a patented frame ventilation system that directs airflow within the goggle by using a clean and controlled top to bottom pattern, eliminating “swirling air” and fogging
- Scott's three layer face foam incorporates two layers of foam and one layer of fleece
- The first layer maximizes sweat retention and provides cushioning from the frame, the second layer ensures a precise comfortable face fit and the third layer acts as barrier between the goggle and rider's face
- Frame ventilation is optimized around the entire frame in order to channel air flow onto the lens, as opposed to the eyes
- This technology blocks dirt and water from entering the goggle
- Scott's TruView lenses are lightweight and block 100% of harmful UV rays
- TruView lenses pass Scott's strict testing procedures delivering high quality, performance lenses in select Scott goggles
- Scott lenses undergo a permanent no fog treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging
- All Scott lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays
- In order to ensure that riders are safe from the impact of pebbles and flying debris all Scott lenses not only meet, but exceed the required impact resistance standards required for MX lenses
- Goggles come with an adhered silicone strip on the inside of the goggle strap that ensure the goggles stay right where they should on a helmet or hat
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Grey Green/Clear||Item #351-9362||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!