Scorpion EXO VX-R70 Blur Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- Advanced multi-layer EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) provides efficient energy displacement in key areas
- EPS liner throughout entire chin bar
- KwikWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather
- Liner is easily removable and washable
- Three intake ports across the eyebrow force cool air in while four exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out
- Five intake ports on the chin bar maximize fresh air
- Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit
- Accommodates most brands of goggles and sizes
- Features asoft pliable rubber roost guard
- Designed to block blinding sun and oncoming roost
- Scorpion's advanced polymer technology visor is shatter resistant and pliable
- Visor is replaceable when damaged or easily removed for quick,tool-less cleaning
- High strength titanium D-ring system with industry leading durability
- Easy to remove with a single snap for your washing convenience
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05/DOT
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Blue XL||Item #033-70-5026||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Silver XXL||Item #033-70-5047||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Scorpion helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Please see chart below for model and warranty period. Faceshields are warranted for 1 year from original purchase date, this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the helmet. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
3 Year Purchase Date, 5 Year Manufacturer Date
5 Year Purchase Date, 7 Year Manufacturer Date
NOTE: All dyed/pigmented fabrics, polycarbonites (ie: helmets) and vinyl will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Scorpion fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defec.
The product may be returned directly to Scorpion Sports, Inc. Warranty Dept. for inspection (freight prepaid) Requests for Return Authorizations (RMA) should be requested via telephone at (888) 672-6774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If the exact model of helmet in question is discontinued or no longer available, a model of equal or better value will be offered at the discretion of Scorpion Sports, Inc
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SCORPION SPORTS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!