Scorpion EXO Ravin Vented Leather Jacket
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Constructed from a combination of premium, perforated and non-perforated 1.2 to 1.4 mm top grain Monaco leather
- KwikWick II liner with moisture wicking, anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic fabric
- Exo-Stitch safety seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress and critical areas
- Phantom Black NightViz reflective panels on front and back of torso and elbows for increased night time visibility
- Removable and washable Everheat insulated liner
- 28? Full-circumference jacket to pants attachment with YKK #5 zippers
- Nappa calf leather trim at the collar
- Hard anodized aluminum and shoulders and elbows and Sas-Tec C.E. approved removable armor
- Sas-Tec C.E. approved SC-1/15 Level 2 back protector included
- Sas-Tec C.E. approved CP-1 Chest protector is adjustable and also included
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black S||Item #033-13003-3||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black M||Item #033-13003-4||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black L||Item #033-13003-5||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black XL||Item #033-13003-6||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black XXL||Item #033-13003-7||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 3XL||Item #033-13003-8||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Scorpion EXO Men's Jackets
|Chest||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40||42 - 44||44 - 46||46 - 48||48 - 50|
|Tall Size*|| || || ||L||XL||XXL||3XL|
|Sleeve|| || || ||34 - 36||35 - 37||36 - 38||37 - 39|
|* Tall sizes are 1½ to 2 inches longer in both body length and sleeve length|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
ChestMeasure the fullest part of your chest, under armpits, keeping tape level parallel with the floor.
SleeveMeasure your sleeve by starting at spine, next follow over your shoulder down to your wrist. Make sure your arm is relaxed at your side.
Scorpion EXOWear is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years on Leather, 3 years on Textile, 1 year on Mesh products, 1 year on Covert Jeans/Flannels, and 1 year on gloves from original date of purchase, this warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the item. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
NOTE: All dyed/pigmented fabrics, polycarbonites (ie: helmets) and vinyl will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Scorpion fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.
The product may be returned directly to Scorpion Sports, Inc. Warranty Dept. for inspection (freight prepaid) Requests for Return Authorizations (RMA) should be requested via telephone at (888) 672-6774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If the exact model of helmet in question is discontinued or no longer available, a model of equal or better value will be offered at the discretion of Scorpion Sports, Inc.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!