Scorpion EXO EXO-R710 Transect Hi-Viz Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The EXO-R710 has advanced Scorpion features like the Fiberglass Aramid Matrix Shell, EllipTec Base Plate System, Everclear No Fog Face Shield, and Emergency Release Cheek Pads allow the EXO-R710 to be at home in the canyons, while commuting or during closed course competition.
- Full face street helmet constructed from a Fiberglass Aramid Matrix
- Advanced Dual Density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene)
- Everclear No Fog Face Shield
- EllipTec Base Plate
- 100% shield changing with no tools in a matter of seconds
- KwikWick 2 Liner Material
- Kwikfit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Emergency Release System
- Aero Tuned Ventilation System for maximum ventilation
- Made in 3 Shell Sizes which helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range of sizes
- Communication System Speaker pockets
- Double D Ring Chin Strap
- Snell M2015 and DOT 218 approved
- Black/Hi Viz
Note: Clear faceshield included, dark smoke faceshield sold separately.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz XS||Item #033-71-4422||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz S||Item #033-71-4423||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz M||Item #033-71-4424||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz L||Item #033-71-4425||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz XL||Item #033-71-4426||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz XXL||Item #033-71-4427||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Scorpion Adult Helmets
|XS||53 - 54||65/8 - 6¾||207/8 - 21¼|
|S||55 - 56||67/8 - 7||215/8 - 22|
|M||57 - 58||71/8 - 7¼||227/16 - 2213/16|
|L||59 - 60||73/8 - 7½||231/8 - 235/8|
|XL||61 - 62||75/8 - 7¾||24 - 243/8|
|XXL||63 - 64||77/8 - 8||2413/16 - 253/16|
|3XL||65 - 66||81/8 - 8¼||259/16 - 26|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Helmet and Fitment ChecksMeasure around your head at the temple above the eyebrow. Next, follow these fitment checks.
- With the helmet in place and chin strap secured, shake your head side to side, if the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. When performing this test, the helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the helmet.
- Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the helmet is too big.
- To test for helmet lift, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head, it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if your helmet lifts off your head, it is too big.
Scorpion helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Please see chart below for model and warranty period. Faceshields are warranted for 1 year from original purchase date, this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the helmet. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
3 Year Purchase Date, 5 Year Manufacturer Date
5 Year Purchase Date, 7 Year Manufacturer Date
NOTE: All dyed/pigmented fabrics, polycarbonites (ie: helmets) and vinyl will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Scorpion fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defec.
The product may be returned directly to Scorpion Sports, Inc. Warranty Dept. for inspection (freight prepaid) Requests for Return Authorizations (RMA) should be requested via telephone at (888) 672-6774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If the exact model of helmet in question is discontinued or no longer available, a model of equal or better value will be offered at the discretion of Scorpion Sports, Inc
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SCORPION SPORTS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!