Scorpion EXO EXO-R2000 Tagger Ensenada Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Outer shell is constructed from TCT (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of five layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- Built with 4 shell sizes and 6 EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liners. Providing you a true MotoGP developed race helmet
- AirFit liner inflation system with inflatable cheek pads for the added comfort and personalized fit
- KwikWick II liner with moisture wicking, anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic fabric
- Aero-Tuned ventilation with six intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air in and ten exhausts vents to push hot air out
- EverClear No Fog face shield with anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection. (Clear shield standard, free dark smoke shield included)
- Pinlock 100% Max Vision ensures a 100% fog free vision. Flat shields with tear off posts are available as an accessory
- Kwikfit cheek pads providing great comfort for any styles of eye glasses
- Ellip-Tec ratchet system ensures proper seal and 100% tool-less face shield replacement
- Face Shield lock and vent system
- Emergency release system with tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of cheek pads for any emergency
- Titanium Double D-ring chin strap with high strength durability
- Comes with five year warranty
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2010 and DOT safety standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Orange/Black/Silver S||Item #033-200-4793||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Orange/Black/Silver M||Item #033-200-4794||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Orange/Black/Silver L||Item #033-200-4795||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Orange/Black/Silver XL||Item #033-200-4796||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Orange/Black/Silver XXL||Item #033-200-4797||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Scorpion Adult Helmets
|XS||53 - 54||65/8 - 6¾||207/8 - 21¼|
|S||55 - 56||67/8 - 7||215/8 - 22|
|M||57 - 58||71/8 - 7¼||227/16 - 2213/16|
|L||59 - 60||73/8 - 7½||231/8 - 235/8|
|XL||61 - 62||75/8 - 7¾||24 - 243/8|
|XXL||63 - 64||77/8 - 8||2413/16 - 253/16|
|3XL||65 - 66||81/8 - 8¼||259/16 - 26|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Helmet and Fitment ChecksMeasure around your head at the temple above the eyebrow. Next, follow these fitment checks.
- With the helmet in place and chin strap secured, shake your head side to side, if the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. When performing this test, the helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the helmet.
- Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the helmet is too big.
- To test for helmet lift, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head, it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if your helmet lifts off your head, it is too big.
Scorpion helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Please see chart below for model and warranty period. Faceshields are warranted for 1 year from original purchase date, this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the helmet. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
3 Year Purchase Date, 5 Year Manufacturer Date
5 Year Purchase Date, 7 Year Manufacturer Date
NOTE: All dyed/pigmented fabrics, polycarbonites (ie: helmets) and vinyl will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Scorpion fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defec.
The product may be returned directly to Scorpion Sports, Inc. Warranty Dept. for inspection (freight prepaid) Requests for Return Authorizations (RMA) should be requested via telephone at (888) 672-6774 or email email@example.com If the exact model of helmet in question is discontinued or no longer available, a model of equal or better value will be offered at the discretion of Scorpion Sports, Inc
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SCORPION SPORTS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!