Scorpion EXO EXO-R2000 Launch Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Outer shell is constructed from TCT (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of five layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- AirFit liner inflation system with inflatable cheek pads for the added comfort and personalized fit
- KwikWick II liner with moisture wicking, anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic fabric
- Aero-Tuned ventilation with six intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air in and ten exhausts vents to push hot air out
- EverClear No Fog face shield with anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
- Pinlock 100% Max Vision ensures a 100% fog free vision
- Kwikfit cheek pads providing great comfort for any styles of eye glasses
- Ellip-Tec ratchet system ensures proper seal and 100% tool-less face shield replacement
- Face Shield lock and vent system
- Emergency release system with tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of cheek pads for any emergency
- Titanium Double D-ring chin strap with high strength durability
- Quiet neck roll designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2010 and DOT safety standards
Note: Clear face shield is included, and the Dark smoke face shield (pictured) is sold separately
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black XL||Item #033-200-6426||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black XXL||Item #033-200-6427||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Scorpion Adult Helmets
|XS||53 - 54||65/8 - 6¾||207/8 - 21¼|
|S||55 - 56||67/8 - 7||215/8 - 22|
|M||57 - 58||71/8 - 7¼||227/16 - 2213/16|
|L||59 - 60||73/8 - 7½||231/8 - 235/8|
|XL||61 - 62||75/8 - 7¾||24 - 243/8|
|XXL||63 - 64||77/8 - 8||2413/16 - 253/16|
|3XL||65 - 66||81/8 - 8¼||259/16 - 26|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Helmet and Fitment ChecksMeasure around your head at the temple above the eyebrow. Next, follow these fitment checks.
- With the helmet in place and chin strap secured, shake your head side to side, if the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. When performing this test, the helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the helmet.
- Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the helmet is too big.
- To test for helmet lift, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head, it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if your helmet lifts off your head, it is too big.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!