Scorpion EXO EXO-R2000 Bautista Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The EXO-R2000 was developed by Scorpion's team of engineers with input from our sponsored riders in the premier classes of MotoGP. The EXO-R2000 is Scorpion's most ambitious foray into developing a world class race helmet to date - designed for the most prestigious racing circuits of the world, as well as the everyday rider.
- TCT (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) composite shell is developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT process consists of a proprietary five layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- EverClear No Fog face shield is optically clear with state of the art fog free technology, anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
- AirFit liner inflatable cheek pad system for a superior personalized fit
- KwikWick 2 liner with anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry, liner is easily removable and washable
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Quiet neck roll designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet system provides an easy, secure, and tool-less face shield change in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eye port gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal
- Aero-tuned ventilation includes six intake ports across the front of helmet to force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out
- Face shield lock/vent system securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Emergency release system tabs are located under the neck roll for easy removal of the cheek pads by emergency medical personnel
- High strength titanium D-Ring system with industry leading durability
- Clear shield standard, dark smoke shield included
- SNELL 2010 and DOT certified
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:White/Green/Red XXL||Item #033-200-4997||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!