Scorpion EXO EXO-CT220 Bixby Open Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Advanced dual-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) providing efficient energy displacement in key areas
- 3-Step SpeedView retractable internal sun visor changes positions with the simple flip of a switch
- EverClear no fog face shield is an optically clear shield with state of the art fog free technology. Equipped with Anti-Scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
- You can use the wind reduction shield for serious wind blocking, or switch the shield for a sun blocking Peak visor for a more wind-in-your-face feel
- Quick-change Ratchet System is easy, secure, tool-less. Face shield changes in 10 seconds or less (patent pending). Swapping the shield or visor is quick and easy
- KwikWick II liner with moisture wicking, anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic fabric
- Aero-Tuned ventilation with four intake ports across the front of the helmet and four exhausts vents to help air flow in and out throughout the helmet
- Kwikfit cheek pads provide great comfort for any style of eye wear
- Emergency release system with tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of cheek pads for any emergency
- Intermediate oval head shape with speaker pockets
- Anti-Roll-Off system
- Comes with five year warranty
- DOT approved
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Gold S||Item #033-22-1033||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Gold L||Item #033-22-1035||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Scorpion Adult Helmets
|XS||53 - 54||65/8 - 6¾||207/8 - 21¼|
|S||55 - 56||67/8 - 7||215/8 - 22|
|M||57 - 58||71/8 - 7¼||227/16 - 2213/16|
|L||59 - 60||73/8 - 7½||231/8 - 235/8|
|XL||61 - 62||75/8 - 7¾||24 - 243/8|
|XXL||63 - 64||77/8 - 8||2413/16 - 253/16|
|3XL||65 - 66||81/8 - 8¼||259/16 - 26|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Helmet and Fitment ChecksMeasure around your head at the temple above the eyebrow. Next, follow these fitment checks.
- With the helmet in place and chin strap secured, shake your head side to side, if the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. When performing this test, the helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the helmet.
- Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the helmet is too big.
- To test for helmet lift, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head, it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if your helmet lifts off your head, it is too big.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!