Scorpion EXO EXO-500 Corsica Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The EXO-500 has a reputation for giving the best bang for your buck utilizing such features as: KwikWick 2 liner for extreme moisture control, AirFit cheekpad system for a custom snug fit, drop down SpeedView sunvisor, and Aero-Tuned Ventilation with 3 intakes vents and 6 exhaust vents for maximum breathability. The EXO-500 is the industry standard for technology and style and priced to fit just about any budget. From the daily commuter to the seasoned touring rider, the EXO-500 is a premium helmet at an unbeatable price.
- Industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Easily removable and washable hypo-allergenic liner is made from moisture wicking, anti-microbial fabric that keeps you cool and dry in warm weather and warm in cool weather
- Inflatable cheek pad system uses air for a superior personalized fit every time
- Retractable internal tinted sun visor with EverClear fog-free coating eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing facesheilds
- Three intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while six exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out and fresh air inside
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating provides 100% UV protection
- Comes standard with an EverClear clear faceshield
- Securely lock shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet with the faceshield lock/vent system
- Meets D.O.T and ECE 22.05 standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Neon Yellow/Red XL||Item #033-50-6516||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Blue XL||Item #033-50-6666||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Scorpion helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Please see chart below for model and warranty period. Faceshields are warranted for 1 year from original purchase date, this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the helmet. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
3 Year Purchase Date, 5 Year Manufacturer Date
5 Year Purchase Date, 7 Year Manufacturer Date
NOTE: All dyed/pigmented fabrics, polycarbonites (ie: helmets) and vinyl will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Scorpion fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defec.
The product may be returned directly to Scorpion Sports, Inc. Warranty Dept. for inspection (freight prepaid) Requests for Return Authorizations (RMA) should be requested via telephone at (888) 672-6774 or email email@example.com If the exact model of helmet in question is discontinued or no longer available, a model of equal or better value will be offered at the discretion of Scorpion Sports, Inc
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SCORPION SPORTS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!