Scorpion EXO Clutch Vented Leather Jacket
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Focusing on the purpose driven needs of the serious rider, the Clutch delivers commanding features and benefits to meet the expectations of the most demanding riders. Extreme perforation across the chest and arms allow for temperature regulation, while the 1.2-1.4 Monaco top-grain leather and Sas-Tec C.E. armor provide extreme protection. With the trademark Scorpion "broken in" feel, comfort is not sacrificed through the use of power stretch panels in the sleeves and underarms along with padded torso panels in the abdomen. The comfort and function continue with a neoprene collar leading back to the Powertector GP Air Hump, constructed with bioelastan anti-shock material for protection and aerodynamics, along with a hollow core that creates air channels for increased airflow. Addressing the needs of the street/track rider, the Clutch also incorporates NightViz Accents, adjustable fitment, internal and external storage pockets and molded shoulder protectors. The Clutch jacket is shifting expectations of Scorpion's premium leather jacket offering into a new gear.
- Constructed from a combination of premium, perforated and non-perforated 1.2-1.4mm top-grain monaco leather
- Perforated leather panels in the front and rear provide flow-through ventilation
- Scorpion molded shoulder protectors are integrated in key impact areas
- Sas-Tec SC-1/05 C.E. approved removable armor in the elbows and SC-1/03 armor in the shoulders
- Back protector compartment sized to fit the optional Sas-Tec 1/15 10mm C.E. approved spine armor, fitted with PE (Polyethylene) foam protector
- Powertector GP Air Hump, constructed with bioelastan anti-shock material for protection and aerodynamics with a hollow core that creates air channels for increased airflow
- Padded panels in the torso provide comfort against components of the motorcycle
- NightViz reflective accents for increased night time visibility
- Accordion leather stretch panels in the elbows and sides for exceptional flexibility and fit
- Scorpion power stretch panels in the sleeves and underarm increase flexibility and comfort
- Removable and washable, Everheat insulated liner with KwickWick II moisture wicking and anti-microbial panels
- Dual adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls to help fine tune the fit
- Two internal storage pockets and two external hand warmer pockets
- Comfortable, durable and flexible neoprene collar
- YKK main closure zipper with Scorpion TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) pull
- TPR main zipper pull cover with Stinger logo
- YKK spring loaded zipper pulls on the cuffs
- 8" and full-circumference, #5 nylon zippers as well as a belt look for secure pant attachment
- Manufacturer's 5 year warranty
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:White/Black/Red M||Item #033-12059-4||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:White/Black/Red XL||Item #033-12059-6||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Scorpion EXO Men's Jackets
|Chest||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40||42 - 44||44 - 46||46 - 48||48 - 50|
|Tall Size*|| || || ||L||XL||XXL||3XL|
|Sleeve|| || || ||34 - 36||35 - 37||36 - 38||37 - 39|
|* Tall sizes are 1½ to 2 inches longer in both body length and sleeve length|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
ChestMeasure the fullest part of your chest, under armpits, keeping tape level parallel with the floor.
SleeveMeasure your sleeve by starting at spine, next follow over your shoulder down to your wrist. Make sure your arm is relaxed at your side.
Scorpion EXOWear is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years on Leather, 3 years on Textile, 1 year on Mesh products, 1 year on Covert Jeans/Flannels, and 1 year on gloves from original date of purchase, this warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the item. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
NOTE: All dyed/pigmented fabrics, polycarbonites (ie: helmets) and vinyl will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Scorpion fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.
The product may be returned directly to Scorpion Sports, Inc. Warranty Dept. for inspection (freight prepaid) Requests for Return Authorizations (RMA) should be requested via telephone at (888) 672-6774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If the exact model of helmet in question is discontinued or no longer available, a model of equal or better value will be offered at the discretion of Scorpion Sports, Inc.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!