Rugged Radios RRP5100 Desert Series 2 Seat Race Intercom
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Rugged Radios introduces the feature packed and ready to race RRP5100 intercom. Built on the same platform as the RRP6100, the RRP5100 is identical intercom as the RRP6100 but in a square housing.
The key feature of the RRP5100 intercom is the ability to turn Side Tone on or off. With the flip of a switch, Side Tone can instantly be turned off. This option dramatically reduces background noise, allowing the driver and co-driver to communicate clearer.
The RRP5100 Intercom delivers powerful performance on a competitive level. Developed for extreme off-road race vehicles, the RRP5100 is the intercom for Trophy Trucks, Class 1, and Ultra4. Versatile and feature packed, the RRP5100 is ultimate race intercom.
- Built on a transformer based circuitry and wrapped in the Rugged exclusive Total Shielded Housing
- 2 place intercom with dual 3.5 watt amplifiers
- Switchable side tone
- Driver isolate switch
- Independent driver and co-driver volume control
- Interface to satellite phone, smart phone, GPS, in-car cameras and XM radio
- Power transmit L.E.D. and Stuck Mic Indicator
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:||Item #RUG-RRP5100||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|