The Magellan eXplorist TRX7 Series features a 7" HD touchscreen protected by a ruggedized IP67 casing. The TRX7 now includes both a suction cup and a power sports mount to fit any 4x4, UTV/SxS or ATV vehicle.
A built in 5MP rear facing trail camera with L.E.D. flash allows you to share your adventures with fellow off roadsters by taking photos and videos and sharing them to social media.
Designed for the offroad enthusiast, all include an intuitive interface, preloaded trails, high resolution 3D base map view, and a database of crowd sourced tracks.
Unlike other GPS units, the Magellan is easily configurable on both Mac and Windows, making it seamlessly compatible. Requires Windows 7 or Max OSX 10.6 or higher with a USB port and internet connection.
Free Lifetime Map Updates: Magellan provides all of their latest software and map content updates for free over Wi-Fi at no extra cost.
- 7" touch screen display is vibrant and sunlight readable with day and night views for easy visibility
- Turn by turn trail and street navigation
- Built in 5MP camera with L.E.D. flash
- Preloaded with over 160,000 4WD, ATV, motorcycle and snowmobile trails in the USA
- High resolution (10M) 2D topography and 3D base map of the USA and Canada with lifetime free updates
- Track recording and community publishing, crowd sourced track database and one touch social sharing
- Drop and shock resistant casing that is also water and dust proof (IP67)
- Free lifetime map and software updates
- RAM dual mount mounting system
- Satellite map view available (Sold separately)
- 5.2"H x 8.7"L x .67"D
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov