Rigid Industries Dually L.E.D. Spot Lights
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Rigid Industries D Series L.E.D. Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D Series L.E.D. light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application. The D Series Dually's have gained steam in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights. The Dually's with Amber L.E.D.s have proven that when used as fog lights they help to cut through the fog, dust, dirt or even water.
- Constructed of durable aluminum with custom, oversized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the L.E.D.s to run cooler and brighter
- Features Amber L.E.D.s, Amber lighting is often used to improve visibility in harsh elements. The glare from blue light is very difficult for the human eye to process. By removing blue from the light spectrum, the glare from snow, rain, fog and dust which results in better visibility
- Projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam
- Perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition, while maintaining higher center intensity than any other system available
- Rigid Industries'' patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient L.E.D. optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the L.E.D. and projects it exactly where you want it
- All Rigid Industries L.E.D. lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom molded rubber seal and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens
- Gore Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Instant On/Off, no Warm Up needed
- 50,000 plus hours L.E.D. Lifespan
- Includes Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware
- RoHS Compliant
- Designed, Engineered and assembled in the USA
- Sold as a pair
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Amber||Item #585-20222||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!