Free shipping on orders over $39!
Can it be use as Engine oil on an ATC 110 with a wet clutch Or a 250 R two stroke
Scott hawkins - December 19, 2018
Thank you for your inquiry Scott. Your owners manual should recommend to use "Honda 10W-40 4-stroke engine oil classification SE or equivalent only. No Way No How can you use Pro Honda HP 80W/85W Trans Oil as your engine oil! As for your 250 R 2-Stroke, you will want to use a quality 2-stroke oil such as this - Kyle & the Chap Moto Team
Chaparral Motorsports Customer Support - December 20, 2018