Pro Taper EVO Steering Damper Low Handlebar
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Made from 4mm, proprietary, 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- This design allows for the bar to flex more and absorb impacts better than other bars offering the rider more comfort and less fatigue without sacrificing bar strength
- The EVO handlebar utilizes a computer profiled 4mm wall design and is up to 25% lighter than other bars yet up to 45% stronger
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch and peel resistant
- Best balance between fatigue life, impact strength and impact absorbing flex
- High tech, stress relieved,shot peen anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life
- Left side knurling provides maximum grip traction
- End plugs help keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing and aid in longer grip life
- Weighs only 1.4 pounds (640grams)
- Pad sold separately
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:||Item #302-4028||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!