Pro Taper EVO Adventure High Handlebar
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Utilizing the same manufacturing techniques and material as Pro Taper's industry changing, 1-1/8" over sized Evo handlebars for the motocross/offroad world, the Adventure handlebar is specifically designed to give adventure/touring riders the increased comfort and control they desire
- Made from 4mm, proprietary, 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- The EVO handlebar utilizes a computer profiled 4mm wall design and is up to 25% lighter than other bars yet up to 45% stronger
- With over 8" of strait section in the control are, the hassles of mounting vital control and comfort components have now been eliminated
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch and peel resistant
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Best balance between fatigue life, impact strength and impact absorbing flex
- High tech, stress relieved,shot peen anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life
- Left side knurling provides maximum grip traction
- Bar end plugs help keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing
- Weighs only 1.55 to 1.70 pounds (720-780grams) depending on bend
- Optional bends to accommodate wide range of models fitments
- Handlebar mount not included
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:||Item #302-4027||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!