Pro Honda HP 80W/85W Trans Oil
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Pro Honda HP 80W/85w Trans Oil is specially formulated to meet the high-performance demands of select Honda models. Using the proper motorcycle oil can greatly improve its performance so those that have a Honda FourTrax 250R or CR models will find this product ideal. Just any motorcycle oil will not do and may even cause metal to rub since average transmission oils can get whipped into a froth from the intense pressures of high-performance transmission gears. The Pro Honda HP 80w/85W Trans Oil, however, does not result in the oil breaking down prematurely nor foaming thanks to its high thermal stability and ultra-high film strength. It contains special additives, such as those with anti-shear and anti-friction properties that have many benefits such as the reduction of clutch slippage, increased clutch life, reducing power loss and drag and enabling smoother shifting.
- Cutting edge, high performance racing transmission oil specifically formulated for all Honda CR and FourTrax 250R models
- HP Trans Oil is also the hot tip for use in all Honda CRF 4-stroke transmissions
- Transmission gears can whip conventional oil into a froth and intense pressure at their teeth can lead to metal to metal contact
- HP Trans Oil offers ultra high film strength and shear stability to minimize transmission wear, while its high thermal stability prevents foaming and premature oil breakdown
- Special anti-friction additives allow smoother shifting, while minimizing drag and power loss
- Anti-shear additives increase clutch life, reducing clutch slippage
- 1 Quart
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 1 Quart||Item #19-1010||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!