POD MX Adult Knee Braces
|Size||Brace Length||Knee Width||Knee Circumference|
|S||15.175||40||4.0 - 4.3||10.2 - 10.8||12.6 - 13.4||32 - 34|
|M||15.175||40||4.3 - 4.5||10.8 - 11.4||13.4 - 14.1||34 - 36|
|L||15.175||40||4.5 - 4.7||11.4 - 12||14.1 - 14.8||36 - 38|
|XL||15.175||40||4.7 - 5.0||12 - 12.7||14.8 - 15.8||38 - 40.2|
|XXL||15.175||40||5.0 - 5.3||12.7 - 13.4||15.8 - 16.6||40.2 - 42.2|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Knee WidthMeasurement should be taken across the center of the knee using the POD sizing tool. Take measurements in a weight bearing position at full extension (i.e. with leg fully straight).
Knee CircumferenceMeasurement should be taken directly under the knee cap using a soft tape measure or a piece of string. Take measurement directly on the skin, with your leg in a weight bearing position at full extension (i.e. with leg fully straight).
Try Brace On
- Unfasten all straps by releasing the strap ends on the lateral/outer side of the brace, and pulling the strap ends through the strap loops.
- While sitting with your leg at a 90° angle, place the brace over the knee so that the hinge housing is located against the side of the knee joint.
- Fit the lower strap (directly below the knee) first, as this strap is located above the calf muscle and aids in the correct position of the brace. Pass the strap end through the strap loop, ensuring the strap is flat against your leg, tighten until snug and comfortable, and then fasten the strap end.
- Repeat Step 3 for the upper strap (directly above the knee).
- Repeat Step 3 for the top strap.
- Repeat Step 3 for the bottom strap.
- Walk and bend your leg to aid the brace in setting. The brace should feel comfortably snug.
POD MX Knee Braces are size and side specific. Brace function will be compromised if the incorrect size and/or side is fitted.