Pirelli SL 60 dual sport scooter tires are effective on city streets with excellent traction, even on unsurfaced roads, throughout all weather conditions. With a stiff carcass to increase handling and good cornering stability, these tires feature an aggressive on/off road tread pattern for scooters that don't stick to the pavement.
- Highly resistant nylon carcass with greater radial elasticity provides high rolling comfort and reliability of performance over time
- Stiff carcass increases handling and good cornering stability
- Aggressive on/off road tread pattern for scooters that don't stick to the pavement
- Enduro type tread pattern with wide grooves to offer excellent grip in all conditions and on all surfaces
- Optimized block distribution for high drainage and traction, even in light off road stretches, gives greater feeling of safety on any surface
- Low profile and rigid carcass ensures excellent stability on bends, even with the scooter fully loaded
- Traditional scooter tire for older generation European and Far Eastern scooter applications
- This scooter tire is tubeless
- These dual sport scooter tires are J rated for speeds up to 62 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately
Available in the following scooter tire sizes: 120/90-10, 130/90-10, 120/80-12, and 130/80-12This motorcycle tire has a highly resistant nylon carcass with excellent radial elasticity for ultra-comfort and reliability. An aggressive on and off-road tread pattern doesn’t stick to the pavement for smooth driving every day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.