Pirelli Scorpion Trail Dual Sport W-Rated Radial Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- 95% on-road, 5% off road
- Radial street enduro tires for dual purpose motorcycles used mainly on roads
- Revolutionary tread pattern combines high performance with a very innovative look
- Modern and functional tread ensures no more compromises between road and off road, resulting in a safe ride on and off road
- Patented 0° steel belt technology provides maximum stability and excellent handling on every kind of terrain, even when fully loaded
- Variable thickness of the steel belt at 0° gives rigidity calibrated from the center to the shoulder which ensures stability in all conditions
- Compound provides maximum grip in every weather condition, as well as the ideal balance between mileage, grip and wet performance
- Use of resins with low molecule size results in high module of torsional elasticity and an optimized grip on dry and wet surfaces
- Profile of the tires with progressive radii provides support at all angles of inclination resulting in easy riding and an increased feeling of comfort
- Specially designed for the latest generation of high performance dual purpose bikes
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- DOT approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 160/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17 and 190/55R-17.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 190/55R-17||Item #329-0302-0393||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!