Pirelli Scorpion Rally Bias Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Pirelli continues to develop high-performance, race-winning tires for the Scorpion family - the Scorpion Rally, which had a two-year development cycle, captured first and second place in the 2009 Dakar Rally. Made with an Advanced Mixing Process, the Scorpion Rally resists fatigue and has a long-life performance. All of these components are complemented by an innovative tire structure that guarantees world-class performance from a tire that has a high resistance to punctures. The Pirelli Scorpion Rally dirt bike tire is the choice of champions: specifically made for desert racing and rallies.
- Tire compounds offer high resistance to hard wear and stable performance, even over the longest stretches, for long tire life
- Very resistant tread compound with high overall performance, even after intensive desert use
- Maximum resistance to consumption and tearing, even over long distances
- Compounds tested in the most severe Rally Raids in the world
- Innovative bias ply carcass structure capable of supporting high speeds and ensuring high resistance to punctures
- Patented, reinforced carcass structure grants a 10% reduction of the sliding effect and -10°C decrease in the operating temperature
- Optimized block layout of the rear tire gives effective traction for the maximum transfer to the ground of all the power available
- Rear knobs provide rotational traction for the most demanding terrains
- Greater traction on all types of ground, in any condition of temperature and speed
- Tires captured both first and second place in the 2009 Dakar Rally
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are R rated for speeds up to 106 mph
- DOT approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 150/70-17 is tubeless, and tire size 120/100-18 features a modified tread pattern.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 150/70-17, 120/100-18, and 140/80-18
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 140/80-18||Item #329-0317-0083||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/100-18||Item #329-0317-0084||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 150/70-17||Item #329-03170103||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!