Pirelli Scorpion Pro Hard Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Competition designed with FIM homologation in mind, the Pirelli Scorpion Pro enduro tires are made specifically for use on extreme surfaces: dry and wet, deep mud or sand, for all off road racing tracks. The Scorpion Pro dirt bike tire is a perfect match for those capable of riding even on unexplored ground, irrespective of the type of surface and the weather conditions.
- Front dual sport tire designed for hard terrain with V-shaped half-shoulder knobs for cornering traction
- Highly resistant polyester carcass with nylon belts increases rigidity with both high resistance and high flexibility
- Carcass offers high resistance with an increased ability to absorb shocks and responds effectively in overcoming obstacles, especially in Enduro competitions
- Excellent cushioning features during braking and overcoming obstacles with a high capacity to adapt to the specific surface
- Compounds with materials optimized for use in competitions provide resistance to wear and long tire life
- Durable tread compound increases structural stability and provides better traction
- Tread compound specifically designed to resist tears, cuts, abrasion and wear
- Pyramidal geometry of tread blocks creates optimal traction and braking with self-cleaning properties
- Optimized distribution of tread blocks ensures effective braking and precision in bends on all surfaces
- Directional tread optimizes traction over a wide range
- International Six Days Enduro winning tire satisfies ecological requirements worldwide
- Developed from the tires used in the FIM Enduro World Championship
- Chosen "Most Aggressive Dual Purpose Tire" by Dirt Bike Magazine
- O.E.M on KTM 450 and 525 EXC models
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- Off-road pressure range - Minimum: 10 / Maximum: 13
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- FIM and DOT approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 90/90-21
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 90/90-21||Item #329-2492000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!