Pirelli MT60 Dual Sport Bias Ply Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- 60% on road / 40% off-road dual sport tire for high performance Enduro motorcycles
- Cross-ply carcass construction with a great capacity to absorb the roughness of the ground provides a comfortable ride
- Reinforced carcass capable of ensuring comfort and stability, even at full load
- Excellent traction on all surfaces and in the most diverse weather conditions
- Tread pattern optimized for grip on roads with good traction off-road for versatility of use
- Specific tread block layout to ensure maximum grip on- and off-road
- Optimized for road use on Enduro bikes, at the same time ensuring excellent off-road performance
- Tire size 120/90-17 is a tube-type motorcycle tire and is S rated for speeds up to 112 mph
- Tire size 140/80-17 is a tubeless motorcycle tire and is H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following dual sport motorcycle tire sizes: 120/90-17 and 140/80-17
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 140/80-17||Item #329-281900||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/90-17||Item #329-947500||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!