Pirelli Diablo Rosso III Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Pirelli technology developed within the WSBK (World Superbike Championship)
- Bi-compound with wide side soft race compound stripe offers full grip, starting from mid lean angle
- High performance silica compounds improve grip across a wide range of operative temperatures for optimal grip in all conditions
- "Flash" racing tread pattern provides uniform wear and performance consistency throughout the tire's life
- Trademarked lightening flash tread is the distinctive sign of the tread pattern of Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa, Scorpion Trail II and Diablo Rosso III tires
- WSBK derived profile with race-like handling makes for agile response, quick turn-in and transitions, and faster going into lean
- Unprecedented handling for a new generation of sporty behavior
- Large footprint area for improved adherence
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sportbike motorcycle tires are (W) rated for speeds up to 168+ mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/70ZR-17, 120/60ZR-17, and 120/70ZR-17.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 110/70ZR-17||Item #329-2635000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/60ZR-17||Item #329-2635100||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/70ZR-17||Item #329-2635200||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !