Pirelli City Demon Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Pirelli City Demon is a motorcycle tire for town and country journeys, safe and reliable on all kinds of road surfaces and for all weather conditions. With low purchase and maintenance costs, and excellent mileage, the City Demon grants safety in all conditions and reliability over time.
- Bias ply street bike tire perfect for town and country journeys
- Tread compound with reinforcing elements gives high mileage and balanced adherence in the wet
- Highly resistant nylon carcass construction for a high resistance to cuts and lacerations
- Resistant carcass for reliable performance in any load condition
- Specific tread to ensure high mileage and high performance over time
- Double radius rear tire profile for agility and reliability in changes in direction with easy steering
- Safe and reliable on all kinds of road surface and for all weather conditions
- Good performance and high safety also on wet surfaces
- Favorable cost/quality ratio suitable for motorcycles with small engines
- This motorcycle tire is tube-type
- These classic motorcycle tires are P rated for speeds up to 94 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 2.50-17, 2.75-17, and 3.00-18
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 2.50-17||Item #329-1103000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 2.75-17||Item #329-1545900||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 3.00-18||Item #329-1546200||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!