Pirelli Angel ST Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Pirelli Angel ST Tires are equally for urban, sporting or touring use, designed specifically for the needs of sport touring motorcyclists. These street bike tires have excellent grip on dry surfaces with maximum safety, also on wet surfaces and at low temperatures, and yet have excellent mileage with constant and reliable performance right to the end of its life. The Angel ST offers you maximum safety during a long journey as well as in the daily urban route, no matter the weather and the road conditions.
- High silica compound with wear control gives the best compromise between stability, mileage and safety feeling
- Compound with high silica content grants great chemical adherence on wet surfaces for a feeling of extreme safety in the wet while keeping the groove opened for optimal drainage
- Carbon black reinforcement, high dispersion silica, and high performance resins with low thermo plasticity combine to give low contact rigidity - even during rapid acceleration and extreme braking
- Chemically enhanced carcass materials specifically designed to ensure high dampening properties for variability of road surfaces
- Micro contact, from the high adaptability of the compound to the ground, maximizes the contact patch and offers grip at every lean angle
- Patented 0° steel belt beneath the tread provides uniform handling and stability, even in high speed riding conditions
- Compounds and radial belt construction combine to ensure maximum braking stability and maximize the contact patch at all lean angles and speeds
- EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) maximizes the contact patch for an unbeatable grip and stability level
- Provides more balance in a corner and more stability under braking, even when fully loaded
- Improved handling performance while still reducing weight of the belt system
- Innovative tread design combines high mileage with a modern and attractive look
- Tread design brings both excellent dry performance and high level control on wet roads
- Grooves are concentrated exactly where needed, putting more rubber on the ground
- Creative and functional tread pattern changes over the life of the tire for improved traction with an innovative look
- Incline of the tread groove wall designed to ensure the same water flow throughout the tire's life, even when the wear process is near completion
- Rear tire has a central rib, in order to ensure traction and grip - but also provide high wear resistance, while longitudinal grooves allow a reduction in the number of pitches
- Reduced land-sea ratio without compromising drainage, at the same time as improved stability due to a more compact tread
- Tire profiles suitable for a wide range of motorcycles provide neutrality and high steering precision
- Rear tire profile supports the bike and provides the best shape geometry for the contact area, even at very high lean angles
- Production system grants controlled resistance compounds, ensuring regular wear even under heavy stress
- Excellent mileage with constant and reliable performance right to the end of its life
- Set seven FIM records and garnered the prestigious 24-hour Duration World Record on one set of tires on March 15, 2009 in Nardo, Italy - 3,190.8 miles, average speed of 132.9 mph
- Tailored for high performance sport touring bikes
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sport touring motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 160/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17, 190/50ZR-17, and 190/55ZR-17
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 180/55ZR-17||Item #329-1868500||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 190/50ZR-17||Item #329-1868700||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 160/60ZR-17||Item #329-1868800||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 190/55ZR-17||Item #329-2068800||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!