Ocelot P316 Rear ATV Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
You'll find that the Ocelot P316 tire is similar in style to Quadboss' Sport Tire and ITP's Holeshot tires. These tires feature a split lug design that assists in providing extra grip on hard pack surfaces and aids in cornering control. The P316 offers a smooth and quiet ride. These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of 70A.
- 4 ply rated quad rear sport tire
- Non-directional tread pattern with 10.5mm tread depth
- Split lug design assists in providing extra grip on hard pack surfaces and aids in cornering control
- Good acceleration, braking, cornering and overall balance and feel, especially on hard packed surfaces
- Offers a smooth and quiet ride
- Compare to Quadboss Sport and ITP Holeshot tires
- These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of 70A
- This quad sport tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV tire size: 18x9.5-8 and 19x9.5-8
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 18 x 9.5 - 8||Item #748-P316-0000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Ocelot P316 Tires
|Size||Ply||Tread Depth (mm)||Tube||Max Load (lbs)||PSI||Weight||Load/Speed Index||Rim Width (in)||SW (mm)||OD (mm)|
|18 x 9.5 - 8||4||10.5||TL||255||10||9lbs 15oz||33J||7.00||230||457|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!