This A001 Ocelot Atacama tire is a uniquely aggressive tire for multiple forms of extreme terrain which handles with great precision when steering, breaking or under hard acceleration. With many tire choices you are forced to compromise, but not with the Atacama. Here you have a tire which excels in mud, sand, rocks and on hardpack surfaces. Built with 6-ply bias construction making a light weight yet highly durable. This tire is similar to the CST Clincher or Sedona Rip Saw.
- 6 ply rated quad/side-by-side utility tire
- Lightweight construction provides easy steering with rapid breaking and acceleration
- Non-directional tread pattern designed for all conditions
- Great for all terrain, from soft to hard pack, mud, sand, and rocks
- Wrap around shoulder lugs give extra traction when cornering
- Shoulder lugs protect sidewall from rugged terrain
- This quad/side-by-side utility tire is tubeless
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire size: 25x10-12Available in 25”x10”-12” sizes, this ATV tire or UTV tire is constructed for multiple terrains with its non-directional tread that promotes enhanced grip. It is 6-ply rated and features shoulder lugs that protect the sidewall and increase handling around corners. The tubeless construction keeps it light and sturdy.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|25 x 10 - 12||748-A001-0005||748-A001-0005||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|