Oakley Stringer Sunglasses
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Shaped with the curves of rounded lenses for a classic lifestyle look, this new creation got its name from the smooth center line that runs down surfboards, and the stems follow that pure approach with clean contours of sculpture.
- Durability and all day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Comfort and performance of Three point fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- HDO (High Definition Optics) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance
- Microbag included
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Grey Smoke/Violet Iridium||Item #700-OO9315-05||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Clear/Sapphire Iridium||Item #700-OO9315-06||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!