Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Oakley O Frame sand goggles are engineered with closed cell face foam to keep fine particles from infiltrating the frame and assaulting your vision. With two scratch resistant anti fog Lexan lenses that gives you a wide open view of the track, triple layer face foam that wicks away your sweat and a competition ready design you won't be compromising on performance. A non-slip silicone treated strap and a mounting interface for Oakley laminated tearoffs add to their performance. These goggles are compatible with the Oakley Attack Mask nose guard (sold separately).
- Flexibility even in extreme cold via urethane frame construction
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan lens material
- Comes with two lenses complete with F2 anti fog technology and tearoff posts
- Clear all purpose lens allows the maximum amount of light through for the most accurate representation of your environment - Light Transmission: 90%
- Dark Grey medium to bright light lens reduces light levels with a neutral transmission for truer color perception - Light Transmission: 24%
- Closed cell vent foam keeps out dust and sand particles
- Minimized reflective glare via interior surface texturing
- Convenience of two pin attachment system for tearoffs
- Comfort and fit of triple layer face foam
- Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
- Secure and stable fit via silicon lining on inside of strap
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact
- Meets EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements
- Jet Black/Dark Grey
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Jet Black/Dark Grey||Item #701-628||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !
Pros: Great Value
Pros: Great Value